Just for fun, what birth sign are you ?

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
On a serious note, as I feel bad I upset jan. How could there only be 12 personalities?

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
On a serious note, as I feel bad I upset jan. How could there only be 12 personalities?
Well there's not. that's just a generalisation, it also depends on where you were born and the time you were born. Other signs come into the mix to make it quite personal. For instance my friend is a Taurean but she has some Scorpio influences too. She explained my full chart to me once.

Do I believe it? No.

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Another Pisces here ! :D

I dunno where you found that description RRB, but it's pretty accurate for me. Spookily so ! (Or does that sound too piscean ? Lol ! )

Signy

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Another Pisces here ! :D

I dunno where you found that description RRB, but it's pretty accurate for me. Spookily so ! (Or does that sound too piscean ? Lol ! )

Signy

I think it sounds good Signy, another Piscean, wow that's a few of us then, go team Pisces, as Eddie says :D

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm sorry for not reading any of the posts, this is mainly due to the ridiculousness of the subject, so again I appologise if this has been said before in the previous 5 pages

Because of the wobble of the earth, everyones star signs are 2 months different from what they started out as, so you are looking at the wrong zodiac symbols.

So would that make me a Cancer or a Scorpio then?:happy:

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Capricorn

Capricorn in a Nutshell:
Capricorns are very ambitious people, they always have something they are pursuing and they want their lives to be fulfilled and important. Capricorns are extremely patient and will wait a long time for something they want, when the opportunity arises, they will plan their steps carefully to others, they might appear hesitant but this is not true, they know that there is only one chance to succeed and they are filing together their information to take the proper steps to accomplish their goal with flying colors, not just second rate. Capricorns have a very active mind and strong powers of concentration. Capricorns like being in control of their surroundings and everyone in their life. Capricorns are very cautious but this only to survey the situation before leaping in, they will never make a hasty jump in. They accept change but introduce it slowly so they can get used to it and incorporate it into their life. Capricorns tend to see life in black or white, definitive's only. There are no gray areas for these are areas that are not understood and this makes Capricorn feel uncomfortable. They tend to be in control in a romantic relationship that way they are never vulnerable to another person.

Reactions: 6 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I like Capricorns! My best friend is one and my Dad was another. (Still don't believe in all of this though);)

Reactions: 2 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Prove it please lol :happy::woot::yuck:
I can't! She left me penniless, took the house even kept my Black and Decker drill with diamond encrusted masonry bits. She burnt all the photos and smashed my favourite Petunia vase. Oh and I never saw my Nana Mouskouri LP's again as she gave them to the local charity shop.
She makes me out to be so bad when really it was her you know.:(

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I can't! She left me penniless, took the house even kept my Black and Decker drill with diamond encrusted masonry bits. She burnt all the photos and smashed my favourite Petunia vase. Oh and I never saw my Nana Mouskouri LP's again as she gave them to the local charity shop.
She makes me out to be so bad when really it was her you know.:(

How could you Ade, Kat would never believe you, NEVER :eek: :wideyed: