Just what i didnt want for Xmas.

• Thread starter Deleted member 538891
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 538891

Hi to all,

Just want i didnt want for xmas Covid or Omnicrom so i am in isolation for 10 days.
Anyone else had this Jaw pain servre eye infection breathlessness cough joint pain
backache ect fatigue just need to sleep constantly.

Had PCR Test today.
Think this is Mild up to now.

Sparklebright62.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi to all,

Just want i didnt want for xmas Covid or Omnicrom so i am in isolation for 10 days.
Anyone else had this Jaw pain servre eye infection breathlessness cough joint pain

Had PCR Test today.

Sparklebright62.

I hope you feel better soon x
However the isolation rules have changed now, so you may be able to stop isolation sooner. Have a read here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-54239922

Reactions: jjraak

JayBee28

Hi to all,

Had PCR Test today.

Sparklebright62.
Hope you feel better soon. I had Covid right at the beginning, end of March 2020. I had 5 days where every joint ached (like the worst flu but without the cold). Everything hurt from my eyes to the soles of my feet. Weirdly, my cough wasn’t that bad (maybe your back is aching due to the coughing and straining muscles. My cough was worse after and lasted about 4 months). On day 6 I then lost my smell and taste for almost 2 weeks. I slept so much during the first week.

I hope your are up and about soon.