Keep a Word, Bin a Word

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This brought back memories for me@Robbity. My grandma had rag rugs on her cottage floor. I have the original tool and used it to make a Christmas wreath a few years ago.:)

If you can, please post a pic of your wreath! I would love to see it. My mother made a rag rug once. It cheered up the whole room and was so warm underfoot!

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tufted duck

Tufted T i tmouse

upload_2020-5-15_14-33-33.jpeg

Reactions: Pasha

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
If you can, please post a pic of your wreath! I would love to see it. My mother made a rag rug once. It cheered up the whole room and was so warm underfoot!
So sorry @SaskiaKC but I cannot post a picture of the wreath. Even if I knew where it was I use a Chromebook not a phone and am not clever enough to take or share pictures on here. It was classic red, green and white Christmas colours. I do remember the original rugs used sacking material underneath and the small pattern pieces were made from old woollen suits etc so were warm ( which was important in those days before fitted carpets and central heating!) and were very hard wearing. I remember helping my mother make one when I was very small. Happy memories of simple days!:)

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As a consolation, here's a Christmas one courtesy of Google - there's also images of Easter and Heart shape Valentine wreaths.

7216914-Christmas-Fabric-Rag-Wreath-0

I'm sure we had a rug in front of the fire at one time too in the very far distant past....! :p

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As a consolation, here's a Christmas one courtesy of Google - there's also images of Easter and Heart shape Valentine wreaths.

7216914-Christmas-Fabric-Rag-Wreath-0

I'm sure we had a rug in front of the fire at one time too in the very far distant past....! :p

How pretty! Thank you. :)

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes