Keeping Track of Where I've been!

suzil

Dislikes
rude people, intolerances of different life styles, migraines and getting old!
Is anyone else having trouble remembering which area of this site they have been on and where to look for a specific link? There seems to be so much going on and I'm not good at remembering just where I've been on the next time I enter the site.
On the plus side this has been a godsend to me and obviously others. Thanks for the information, laughs and companionship. Look forward to reading and chatting again soon.

lifes too short to stuff a mushroom
Does anyone know exactly what that means? It comes from a Shirley Conran book I think.

ChocFish

Hi there, you can keep track by bookmarking the thread, just scroll right down to the bottom and you will see the option of bookmark, click on it or when you are writing a post you can tick 'notify me when a reply has been posted' and you will receive an email when someone else has responded and the link will take you there directly

All the best

Karen

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Remembering where I've been on this site? I have trouble remembering what day it is and who I am!!!!! :wink:

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
All I do is hit the 'view recent postings' bit

wiflib

suzil

Dislikes
rude people, intolerances of different life styles, migraines and getting old!
Well thank you one and all for your helpful advice. I am now that bit better informed (but still none the wiser owing to being me!!!) But just for more confusion what do all the bits at the top of a posting mean i.e. code/list/list=/*/img/URL. Thanks in advance to all you brain boxes out there. :wink:

jacquirs

Dislikes
being ill/not being in control
i am the same as you but have probably learned a great deal more by scrabbling around :mrgreen:

however if i want to find something specific i am going via view my postings which works