kitchens

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
I was on early this morning about 2 30 & there was a long list of kitchens advertised WHY
when its clearly about diabetes there was nothing on about them at 1am went on later & full of them if they want to
advertise kitchens go on the proper web sites do they think diabetics spend all day in the kitchen & have nothing else to do.
It is a brilliant site & does not need this

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
It's just typical spam. More often than not, these spam posters are just automated robots that pick out a selection of popular websites and post their advertisements on them. We do our best to stop this wherever possible and you can help us out too by reporting these posts so we can get round to them faster.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
mickey121 said:
Is it possible to get something like Facebook where you can press a button to indicate a site you feel is spam??

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
The triangle symbol [3rd symbol along top right of every post] is the one to use .
Click onto this, add your point of veiw too and it will be reported into the mods/admin team .
We will then delete ASAP as necessary to keep threads spam clear ... :)

Anna.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
destiny0321 said:
I was on early this morning about 2 30 & there was a long list of kitchens advertised WHY
when its clearly about diabetes there was nothing on about them at 1am went on later & full of them if they want to
advertise kitchens go on the proper web sites do they think diabetics spend all day in the kitchen & have nothing else to do.
It is a brilliant site & does not need this

I saw same or similar thread, 2 or 3 days ago, about 8.30 in the morning, but I didn't have enough time to log in and report it.

There are always chancers on forums, but then, little things please little minds :wink: but definitely these threads should be removed :thumbup:

RRB :)