Latest HbA1c

Barrowbakers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Just returned from dn appointment - very pleased. Now down to 5.7 BUT kidneys, liver, thyroid and chlorestorel levels all good particularly the latter and all down to low carb diet. This is not bragging but telling the doubters it does work and I still have a little more wine than I should!

Reactions: Freema

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just returned from dn appointment - very pleased. Now down to 5.7 BUT kidneys, liver, thyroid and chlorestorel levels all good particularly the latter and all down to low carb diet. This is not bragging but telling the doubters it does work and I still have a little more wine than I should!

You have permission to blow your own trumpet here and revel in your success. At the same time it’s inspiring others. Very well done!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
You can have an extra large glass of vino this evening! Well done.

Reactions: Freema
P

pollensa

Well done, well said, you should continue to raise root awareness how low carb diet works, yes may not work same on everyone to same degree, but I also can say it worked for me too, and yes, I enjoy just a little more wine than should, but if we are ensuring to overall majority eat low carb, why not have a little vino here and there, of course, its A MUST TO BE DRY AND NOT SWEET, continue enjoying..

Barrowbakers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Well done, well said, you should continue to raise root awareness how low carb diet works, yes may not work same on everyone to same degree, but I also can say it worked for me too, and yes, I enjoy just a little more wine than should, but if we are ensuring to overall majority eat low carb, why not have a little vino here and there, of course, its A MUST TO BE DRY AND NOT SWEET, continue enjoying..

But of course - a lovely dry white and am now into red as well!