Latest update on HbA1c

mtc2300

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all

Hope you're doing well and are taken care of yourself. Including avoiding the corona virus?

I'm still working on-site so I'm exposed to people everyday. Haven't had any symptoms yet.

I also checked in at my doctor today. I had my regular bloodpressure test. all fine. Another weightloss of 10 kg. and I should be of the medicine. 10 kg weightloss would also mean, that I'm in the higher range of my ideal weight.

I also had my hba1c taken. Still stuck on 28.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello all

Hope you're doing well and are taken care of yourself. Including avoiding the corona virus?

I'm still working on-site so I'm exposed to people everyday. Haven't had any symptoms yet.

I also checked in at my doctor today. I had my regular bloodpressure test. all fine. Another weightloss of 10 kg. and I should be of the medicine. 10 kg weightloss would also mean, that I'm in the higher range of my ideal weight.

Hi there, 'stuck on 28'?, sorry, surely that is brilliant? x

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all

Stuck on 28? Wanna trade for my 35? ;) Seriously, well done!

mtc2300

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you all. Well "stuck on 28" is actually positive. I haven't been able to stick to my diet as I've been travelling for the job a lot, så I'm very pleased. I was afraid it would be sky high.

Keith_H_Young

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hello all

I think you will find that you cannot be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes with an hba1c of 28! That’s less than ‘normal’ people!