Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Defren said:
You'll all be sick of me soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never!

I missed most of it, too - but I think that if I had been around at the time, it would have been 'you and me both, kid!' :shock:

All we have to do now is spot the 5th-columnist. :think: Paranoia rules okay :crazy:

Viv 8)

Unbeliever

viviennem said:
Defren said:
You'll all be sick of me soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never!

I missed most of it, too - but I think that if I had been around at the time, it would have been 'you and me both, kid!' :shock:

All we have to do now is spot the 5th-columnist. :think: Paranoia rules okay :crazy:

Viv 8)

It really wasn't that obvious Viv, it was all done so quiely, behing the scenes hat hardly anyone was aware of it - in fact I don' think any of us wold have known anything from he forum itself as threads and people disappeared.
In fact , I was wondering if defren had flu she was so quiet! :lol:

Personally I'm sick of you already -you Redhead you! No only joking of course Jo. Glad to see you back. This could be a very dull place without you and a few others.!
I

Defren

Unbeliever said:
viviennem said:
Never!

Viv 8)

It really wasn't that obvious Viv, it was all done so quiely, behing the scenes hat hardly anyone was aware of it - in fact I don' think any of us wold have known anything from he forum itself as threads and people disappeared.
In fact , I was wondering if defren had flu she was so quiet! :lol:

Personally I'm sick of you already -you Redhead you! No only joking of course Jo. Glad to see you back. This could be a very dull place without you and a few others.!
I

We would be the diabetes 2 Viv, outlaws wherever we post. :lol:

Kath, my poor red hair that was so thick and glossy is half it's former self. I changed to Atorvastatin and it came out in clumps. It's finally stopped now, but I have lost so much, it's heartbreaking. The atorvastatin are in the bin with all the clumps of hair.

Jo x

Superchip

Dislikes
GP's, Diabetes Nurses.Crazy NHS guidelines on diet for Diabetics, they are seeing off millions.
Cheap Whisky !
AtorvastatBIN !

Best place for that dangerous drug IMHO !

Roy