levemir

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
My pharmacy has not had levemir cartridges for some days now ,was given flexpen to tide me over but is this a national shortage or just local to me

Reactions: sallymac65

sallymac65

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Feeling high, people not understanding the difference between type 1 + 2, those people who dont listen!
My pharmacy has not had levemir cartridges for some days now,was given flex pen to tide me over but is this a national shortage or just local to me
Sorry to hear you are having grief getting Levemir. I can get it where I live easily, at least you have some flex pens which are much easier to use than a syringe, but as people often say on this forum, we like what we like not necessarily what everyone else likes. I wish I could send you some bottles, but I don't have any. Best of luck in your search.

Reactions: borderter

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Sorry to hear you are having grief getting Levemir. I can get it where I live easily, at least you have some flex pens which are much easier to use than a syringe, but as people often say on this forum, we like what we like not necessarily what everyone else likes. I wish I could send you some bottles, but I don't have any. Best of luck in your search.
Thanks but I should have added i am in uk

ert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes
fasting
My pharmacy has not had levemir cartridges for some days now ,was given flexpen to tide me over but is this a national shortage or just local to me
My pharmacy has struggled to get their order this week too.

Jofster01582

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Must be a local thing but my local asda never keeps too much stock in so I end up waiting a day or two for it