1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Libre 2 Compatible Phones

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by Mr_Pot, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Rachox

Rachox Type 2 (in remission!) · Master
    Retired Moderator

Ah ok I thought you’d compiled the spread sheet from members comments :banghead:

2. Riva_Roxaban

Riva_Roxaban Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I would suggest that the Samsung A52 will work as well, I cant test mine for you but the it has NFC which works exceptionally well on it.

3. sgm14

sgm14 · Well-Known Member

Not sure if you want all phones or just new ones as mine probably isn't sold any more.

Manufacturer : Motorola
    Model : moto g(6)
    Model number : XT1925-5.

A word of warning, I have a UK model which works well, but some models of this phone, including I believe the US version do not have NFC and hence do not work at all!

I have even seem some people say the UK Dual SIM Moto G6 Play does not have NFC, whereas the UK Single SIM version does!

Very confusing and I made sure when I was buying it that I could return it if it did not work with LibreLink.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PaulAshby

PaulAshby Type 1 · Well-Known Member

5. PaulAshby

PaulAshby Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Just got a new mobile from Motorola and the libre 2 app works well with it it's the Moto G Pro, nice and cheap.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook