1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Libre and Diasend basal

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by paulpapa, Dec 2, 2016.

1. paulpapa

paulpapa Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I'm using Diasend with my Libre to sync my data. When I sync, the insulin pie chart is blank on my phone screen and online it only logs my boluses. Is there anyway to fix it?

Thanks,

P

2. steve_p6

steve_p6 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Simple answer is no. It just doesnt upload the basal numbers.

3. donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs Type 1 · Master

Don't know.. when I input my basal to libre.. it nevver shows qty or an injection logo. Always just the food and bolus. Frustrating.
    I dont use the diasend but just the freestyle libre reader app and don't download and look at in too much detail...
    Jyst annoying that even jyst looking at on the libre it doesn't show the basal detail..

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook