Type 1 Libre app not working

freia.emma

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hiya, just wondering if anyone else’s librelink app isn’t opening and won’t even connect to the App Store ?

David-d

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes mine to. Using Apple phone and LibreLink. Got white screen when trying to scan sensor. Was an app update which seems to have broken it. Now has been removed from Apple Store. Am holding on call to libre. Currently 90 mins so suggests everyone has same problem.

Reactions: freia.emma

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yes, this is a common problem as described in all the other threads about Libre 2.
You can use the Search function on the top of every page to find the problem, solution and further info.

freia.emma

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes mine to. Using Apple phone and LibreLink. Got white screen when trying to scan sensor. Was an app update which seems to have broken it. Now has been removed from Apple Store. Am holding on call to libre. Currently 90 mins so suggests everyone has same problem.
Hopefully it’s up and running soon!! People are also talking about it on twitter with some saying delete the app and then it works but I’m going to wait it out incase any data is deleted in the process

Reactions: Neximus

freia.emma

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hopefully it’s up and running soon!! People are also talking about it on twitter with some saying delete the app and then it works but I’m going to wait it out incase any data is deleted in the process

Attachments

• IMG_1100.png
    IMG_1100.png
    513.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1099.png
    IMG_1099.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 77

pete howard

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes same happened to myself this morning : very frustrating, but at least i now know that its not an issue at my end so i can stop trying to fix at my end : and probably creating more potential issues with phone etc : i know also that libre app 2 is not avaiable in app store currently i assume they have taken down unril the issue has been resolved and an updated fully working version will then be available to download :
Does anyone know if we will have to download this version or do you think our apps will just start working again on our phones ?

Neximus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Thanks. I think it wise to avoid deleting App at the moment and then trying to re upload it because it has currently been deleted from the UK Apple App Store. A true **** up by someone at either Abbott or Apple

MGeary

Hiya, just wondering if anyone else’s librelink app isn’t opening and won’t even connect to the App Store ?
Same here. I can't believe that the company released an update that renders the app completely useless - and consequently the sensor as well!

MGeary

Thanks. I think it wise to avoid deleting App at the moment and then trying to re upload it because it has currently been deleted from the UK Apple App Store. A true **** up by someone at either Abbott or Apple
Crazy! Totally FUBAR. Can't believe Abbott released a show stopper update. Totally irresponsible.

MGeary

Yes same happened to myself this morning : very frustrating, but at least i now know that its not an issue at my end so i can stop trying to fix at my end : and probably creating more potential issues with phone etc : i know also that libre app 2 is not avaiable in app store currently i assume they have taken down unril the issue has been resolved and an updated fully working version will then be available to download :
Does anyone know if we will have to download this version or do you think our apps will just start working again on our phones ?
Crazy! Totally FUBAR. Can't believe Abbott released a show stopper update. Totally irresponsible.
Is there any NEWS from Abbott?
They should post something here to allay our concerns (and stress levels) and inform us WHAT IS GOING ON.

MGeary

Is there any NEWS from Abbott?
They should post something here to allay our concerns (and stress levels) and inform us WHAT IS GOING ON.

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I’m frantically searching my bathroom for test strips!
I hope you always have test strips available and don;t have to searh much.
The advice is to always check with test strips before correcting a high or low (unless you are obviously hypo) or if your feeling does not match the reading on Libre.
It is also a DVLA requirement to carry test strips with you when driving.

conniecar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Look at Jaylee’s answer. I’m so relieved! Had to leave work, go to the GP as my Accutest that I keep in the car was obsolete. Now thinking work will want me back but I’m exhausted! X

freia.emma

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My libre is up and running again!!! I decided to delete and reinstall the app although all my data has now disappeared so consider that before deleting. What a nightmare

Attachments

• IMG_1102.png
    IMG_1102.png
    216 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1103.png
    IMG_1103.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 51