Libre Silicone Case

Oscar1996

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all

I really need a Silicone case for my Libre, as I'm a super clumsy person, and I really would like to look after my new Libre reader. If anyone has a Libre Silicone case spare, would you please donate one to me? I would be forever in your debt. I can pay for the stamp via paypal if you need me too.

35364033_1938706819493412_4782194205738926080_n.jpg
Thank you so much.

Celsus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Contact your local Abbott person and I would think they would be happy to give you a bundle.
The reader is only around 50UKP/60 EUR or so, so not extremely expensive I think. (everything is individual perception of course). But the readers are actually extremely robust on their own! Haven't broken one yet, despite exposing to them to all kind of beatings! Hard drops on stone/marble floors, no issue. Drop 2 floors down in staircase, no problem. And the funny one, had the reader with me in my pocket of the jumpsuit when going in with friends for a 1-hour session in iFly at Charles de Gaulle airport and didn't even notice when it came out of my pocket and blown up into the roof air out take, but saw it when it later came crashing down when my session ended and the blower stopped when I was standing outside and couldn't find my diabetes-friend in life. :)
Go for it by the way, great for all ages to try and you don't need to be neither sporty or flexible to do well and have a lot of fun in the tube.