Lidl High Protein Low Carb Rolls

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I bought rolls last weekend and again today and on both occasions the rolls were more the old, larger size. They were from the store that was supplying the smaller ones on a regular basis so perhaps they are listening to complaints about the smaller size...which had reached silly size of late...barely big enough to bother with. Here's to 2017 and bigger yummy rolls :)

Reactions: Bluetit1802

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Gezzabelle you are quite right. I managed to stock up this morning and they were definitely bigger. I weighed a couple and they are about or just over 10g heavier.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
They are called High Protein and are in the bread baskets. They are triangular and very dark, packed with seeds. 29p each.

Juicetin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Interesting, all of the Lidl by me only stock the small ones and as i mentioned yesterday, they are getting smaller by the day ! I had one last night which was about 2 inches across!
I would love the bigger ones.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Interesting, all of the Lidl by me only stock the small ones and as i mentioned yesterday, they are getting smaller by the day ! I had one last night which was about 2 inches across!

When they changed from the big ones to the small ones people on here were reporting some stores hadn't changed. It seemed they were still using up their stocks. Your Lidl will probably be doing this and will move over to the larger ones in due course.

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The same happened to mine...they got to be so tiny I refused to buy them. Hopefully they have got the message from all the complaints and are moving back to the bigger size....best Christmas present ever lol

Reactions: Bluetit1802

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
In all three of my nearest Lidls they are back to the bigger size but with the texture of the smaller size which is fine by me.

So..... where has the Turkish Yogurt sold in Lidl disappeared to? I don't like yogurt and even I thought it was lovely?? The Greek one is all thin and sour.

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
In all three of my nearest Lidls they are back to the bigger size but with the texture of the smaller size which is fine by me.

So..... where has the Turkish Yogurt sold in Lidl disappeared to? I don't like yogurt and even I thought it was lovely?? The Greek one is all thin and sour.

There are 2 types of the Greek yogurt, There is a low fat one which is thin and sour. The high fat one is much nicer and closer to the Turkish version. They look very similar though, both blue and white tubs. I buy it weekly and still check I have the correct one. The high fat has 10g per 100g

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
Thanks @daisyduck I'll try it but it's a shame they discontinued such a great product as the Turkish yoghurt.