Lies, Damned Lies and Statins

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am posting a link to a non commercial e-zine that I subscribe to and receive a weekly newsletter from, I am posting it in the other conditions thread because it is not diabetes specific. but there may be some here who may benefit from learning and using it as a resource. The article I link to here is related to our condition, but the embedded weblinks may be used to navigate to the rest of their site, and it is free and open to all to explore,
https://preview.mailerlite.com/j4s2e0/1029499103387584414/o1l6/#1

This article does link to other diet related articles too, so may be worth exploring.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Their resident nutrition correspondent is Mary Farmer, who was previously an NHS dietitian who is now an independant expert, is one who has seen the light and realises the current advice on nutrition is wrong and needs standing on its head, She does discuss diabetes on the linked website above, so their archives do have more relevant discussions specific to us. From what I have read she is now campaigning for the Mediterranean diet (or even the PIOPI variant of it) but is not advocating LC or keto diets, but I feel her research may yet take her down that path. She is aware of the Sea Change taking place. She is of course reaching a different audience to us here so needs to maimtain a generalist approach in her articles