Local Newspaper coverage in Yorkshire

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This is interesting. Well Ms Atkin’s diabetes reversal. Am not sure about the movie? Has anybody seen it yet.?

I recall @Winnie53 mentioning it.

CherryAA

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is interesting. Well Ms Atkin’s diabetes reversal. Am not sure about the movie? Has anybody seen it yet.?

I recall @Winnie53 mentioning it.

@lowcarbgp - has tweeted about it on twitter, he loved it, as did Bette Middler, double page spread in the Times Thursday . It was the subject of a Rich Roll podcast last week too. It has already won Critic Award for cinematography and is tipped for an oscar. hence its great for the big screen

@FatEmperor has also retweeted it.

great antidote to the BBC's preposterous program last week . Lots of talk about that as its turned out that the BBC deliberately cut the segment about farming covering Joel Salatin's farm from its Meat documentary last week.

I've seen it a couple of times now- the point to me that is most striking is the sheer extent to which death is such a large part of life. All plants, all animals, fighting for their share of the space and whilst doing so creating a glorious mix of soil and ntriens to feed both the planet and the people.

Once you have understood this you also see why food is the stuff that comes from nature and its the food that heals us and keeps us healthy. the things produced by factories are just not Food. Our engine does not run on it just like a car wouldn't when" fueled" by donuts!

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@lowcarbgp - has tweeted about it on twitter, he loved it, as did Bette Middler, double page spread in the Times Thursday . It was the subject of a Rich Roll podcast last week too. It has already won Critic Award for cinematography and is tipped for an oscar. hence its great for the big screen

@FatEmperor has also retweeted it.

great antidote to the BBC's preposterous program last week . Lots of talk about that as its turned out that the BBC deliberately cut the segment about farming covering Joel Salatin's farm from its Meat documentary last week.

I've seen it a couple of times now- the point to me that is most striking is the sheer extent to which death is such a large part of life. All plants, all animals, fighting for their share of the space and whilst doing so creating a glorious mix of soil and ntriens to feed both the planet and the people.

Once you have understood this you also see why food is the stuff that comes from nature and its the food that heals us and keeps us healthy. the things produced by factories are just not Food. Our engine does not run on it just like a car wouldn't when" fueled" by donuts!
I will try tossing my car a few doughnuts. :D

Yes I noticed low carb gp had been to see it. Thanks for the insight.