long shot but my dogs are missing...

samcogle

2 weeks ago my 3 shi-tzus got out and only 1 came back [thanks gas man for leaving the door open!!]. I wasn't too worried as they are micro-chipped and have my number on their collars, but after phoning around the local dog wardens etc...nothing!
I was speaking to the local breeder who said shi-tzu's are very popular at the moment so the person who has them probably won't bring them back if they want one as they are quite expensive to buy or they could try to sell them. She also said that if they are going to try and sell them it would be daft to do it around where I live [Durham] as they will know I am keeping my eyes open for them...so as this is a nationwide site I was wondering if anyone sees any shi-tzus for sale could they let me know.
I know it's a long shot but I am now getting pretty desperate and the groomer was saying there is some national paper for sales that they could go in. I am buying it every week but nothing yet. They are adult dogs though and not pups and they are also neutered.
Clutching at straws...Sam x

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Will keep an eye out in our papers ,Sam.There often are Shi-tzus in it.Hope you get them back.

samcogle

Thanks Sue. I have come to terms that they are gone and as long as someone is loving them I don't mind really...it's the not knowing. i am not a great dog lover :lol: more a cat person but have to admit I did love the little terrors and at least i still have one who is loving all the attention and is now allowed upstairs to sleep on the bed :shock: