Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
He sounds like a star to me, 81 and doing his biking and weights followed by a nap or a session on his ipad...are any of us that different?, as for him eating what he wants and when he wants, so what? My absolute dread is finding myself in a Nursing home and being dictated to.

I agree. It is said that the majority of invasive testing takes place in the last six weeks before the popping of clogs. I saw this with my sister, which is why I am determined to pop my clogs at home in my own bed.

Reactions: AloeSvea

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I agree. It is said that the majority of invasive testing takes place in the last six weeks before the popping of clogs. I saw this with my sister, which is why I am determined to pop my clogs at home in my own bed.

Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Guzzler

millenium

Type of diabetes
Carer
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Urban noise, environmental destruction
@millenium - are all these folks you have tested OK with it all? I know some others have tested their family and friends where they have asked, but not everyone's so keen.

To test my OH, there'd be a lot of running around and near all-in wrestling involved It's fair to say, he does not consent!

They asked me to do it, if not i never test anyone. Some of them have learned how to test themselves and called me if they have any question or if they need me to order new strips for them. As for my dad, i only test him twice a week now, as i have detailed records of his glucose tolerance, menus that suit his taste and metabolism. When i dun test his bgl for too long, he will remind me to.

As for the 81 years old strong man, he has been recently recuited by a university hospital to participate in a healthy heart study. They want to do several tests including a heart mri on him. By the way he dun take a nap, he just dooze off randomly like any elderlys when seated.

Reactions: DCUKMod