Losing Weight effectively

sparkles

sounds sensible xyriel. I think you are right to include sleep... I certainly need it. I havent heard of slender factor and I dont take suppliments myself sorry.
Sparkles.

xyriel987

Sparkles, Yap include that on your diet routine. It would be helpful on losing weight. The logic is this.. If you have enough sleep, less tired feel;less on eating foods. It's okay if you don't know that supplement. Don't feel sorry sparkles. I've just consulted a doctor and asking about this Slender Factor Supplement and the doctor approved it! : )

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
pms543
I have an everlasting battle with weight. I've lost about 3 stones over a number of years and have to be strict with myself to keep it off and not to regain. I don't count carbs , just avoid them as far as possible. Fats I eat freely. It works for me!
Hana

john105

According to me if you want to loss weight quickly you must take some dieting and exercise. Make sure that take low fat and carbohydrates in you diet. And with that you also must take some exercise daily. I think cycling is the best exercise to weight loss. In your diet you can also take green tea and other fruits etc.Beauty Salons Gold Coast

Keli78

Wonder if anyone can help me. I'm type one diabetic, been insulin dependent for 32 years now and trying to lose weight and I'm finding it extremely hard as I also suffer with depression which is linked to my diabetes ... Hate taking my insulin as I've got it in my head that makes you gain weight :( please help

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

walterrichmand

Weight loss is an extremely tedious and time taking process. But if done in the proper way, it may give you the best results. Many people exercise with the motive of becoming thin. Instead, when you are planning to exercise, tell yourself that you want to become healthy and then start is that you will see faster results.