Low carb program

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi
Please redirect if I posted in the wrong group...

I am about to sign up to the low carb program and it suggested adding the “low carb Kickstarter “ and some other things. Is that book really worth it and needed?
Those who have done this 12 week program, does it really help?

TIA

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I joined the program when it was free. I can't recommend it - It is really slow, week by week little dribs and drabs of information - I found it very frustrating.

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
When I was diagnosed in November 2017, I tried to find out about it. It had previously been free but when I tried, they wanted £30. There was little information, no screenshots etc. I don't just throw away £30 for unseen products. I found enough information through this website and managed to drop my hba1c dramatically just with the information on this forum.

mouseee

I didnt use a written diet and mostly used information from here are the internet generally.
Does low carb work? Yes, for me and many others.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi
Please redirect if I posted in the wrong group...

I am about to sign up to the low carb program and it suggested adding the “low carb Kickstarter “ and some other things. Is that book really worth it and needed?
Those who have done this 12 week program, does it really help?

TIA

Flaschenpost - The Low Carb Programme has delivered huge successes for a large number people, offering a structured approach, covering a broad range of lifestyle topics, as well as focusing on your way of eating.

The Kickstarter Guide offers a physical resource to go along with the online resources, but it's entirely your call whether you feel you need the additional physical resources.

I don't know if the Kickstarter Guide is discounted if bought at the same time as the Low Carb Programme subscription, but it is also available independently, so it's not a "now or never" decision.

I wish you luck on the programme