Low carb programme error on registration

Devonmade

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
meat
Hi, I posted a while back about getting a code from your GP for this programme. I did hear back from my practice, got the code. All was great until I tried to register, I have only got to the About you page, which I believe is the second and it just sits there and says it is Saving. I have tried everything I can think of but today, still the same. I sent a message yesterday via a contact form but maybe too early to hear back. Has anyone else had issues registering and if so, any thoughts so I can try this weekend to get the access. I couldnt find a phone number otherwise I would have rung and spoke to someone. thank you

Reactions: TinksMum

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, I posted a while back about getting a code from your GP for this programme. I did hear back from my practice, got the code. All was great until I tried to register, I have only got to the About you page, which I believe is the second and it just sits there and says it is Saving. I have tried everything I can think of but today, still the same. I sent a message yesterday via a contact form but maybe too early to hear back. Has anyone else had issues registering and if so, any thoughts so I can try this weekend to get the access. I couldnt find a phone number otherwise I would have rung and spoke to someone. thank you

Hi Devonmade, hopefully when you contacted HO via the contact form, you would have received a message explaining you might be out of hours for LCP support? HO telephone lines aren't manned over the weekends either.

I feel positive you will hear in Monday.

Devonmade

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
meat
heard nothing yet, not sure what you mean by HO? it was just the contact form on the site. Tried again now and still the same. It does appear to have an error as it wont let me go anywhere apart from the About You page and then sits there apparently saving it. Has anyone got a phone number or contact as I have been so looking forward to getting going on this. thank you

TriciaWs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I only know how to contact them via the website or the official facebook group. You could ask a member to do it for you - if you supply your name and details, although not your sign up code!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Hi @Devonmade - sorry to hear your code didn't work.

Could you email us on [email protected] (if you haven't already contacted us through the Contact forum) and we'll follow this up.

Devonmade

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
meat
I dont think its the code as it appears to register me and recognise me. Its at the saving stage on the About You page, so I havent really put very much in. However, I did have a couple of automated emails, nothing to tell me what is happening. By the end of the week, someone asked about the code, system, browser etc. Now another weekend is here and still no access. Its a bit rubbish and not very encouraging.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
heard nothing yet, not sure what you mean by HO? it was just the contact form on the site. Tried again now and still the same. It does appear to have an error as it wont let me go anywhere apart from the About You page and then sits there apparently saving it. Has anyone got a phone number or contact as I have been so looking forward to getting going on this. thank you

Devonmade - could you please send me a private message, giving me your name, and the email address you routinely use for this site, so that I can escalate your ticket? I can see the support queues, but would not be able to match you with a support ticket, without that further information.