Low carb training

Iowaboy

Interesting article, thanks for sharing!
Coincidently, I do exercise after dinner (because that's the only time I have), but I don't do the fasting work out in the AM. No time in the day for both!

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
The "go to" book on Low Carb Training is "The Art and Science of Low Carb Performance".

Most so called research is not valid as they don't have people being low carb for long enough, and for all meals, before doing the proformance tests. We all know that it takes times for our bodies to get used to low carb....... Being low carb on training days before the taining, but high carb at other times, will not work.

Reactions: Mark_1

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The "go to" book on Low Carb Training is "The Art and Science of Low Carb Performance".

Most so called research is not valid as they don't have people being low carb for long enough, and for all meals, before doing the proformance tests. We all know that it takes times for our bodies to get used to low carb....... Being low carb on training days before the taining, but high carb at other times, will not work.
Could you check for me if that is the exact title? I've searched for it on Amazon UK but found nothing.

PS Sorry, just found it - Amazon didn't understand that carb is short for carbohydrate.

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Google does, therefore to find a book on Amazon, search on google for "Amazon The Art and Science of Low Carb Performance" and it will find it even if your spelling is as bad as mine.

Reactions: Bingale1

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Google does, therefore to find a book on Amazon, search on google for "Amazon The Art and Science of Low Carb Performance" and it will find it even if your spelling is as bad as mine.
No, actually you have to get the spelling perfect or Amazon denies all knowledge of the book.

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Interesting article, thanks for sharing!
Coincidently, I do exercise after dinner (because that's the only time I have), but I don't do the fasting work out in the AM. No time in the day for both!
It wouldn't work for me either, as I always exercise in the morning. I'm always feeling too tired by the end of the day. And I don't think I could muster even a slow run fasting.

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Remember it takes at least two weeks for our bodies to get used to "running on fat". So you can tell nothing from a single attempt at running while fasting.