Managing work-life balance

jack19

I am a manager HR in a small organization, dealing with all employees personally. I found that many of my employees are finding it difficult to maintain work-life balance. Because of this they are already exhausted when they come to the workplace and are not productive. These work-life balance issues are hampering their productivity. I want to address this issue as soon as possible.

hems

In today’s workplace it is an issue being dealt by HR managers. Some of them are adopting policies to support work-life balance, including increased managerial workloads. It is important for employers to offer practices that appeal to all employees. The biggest obstacle to implementing good practice is in many cases the difficulty of persuading individual line managers to accept more flexible working arrangements. I came across a good site called http://handoutsplus.com which is having good resources and information on work-life balance and employees stress management issues. They distribute free workplace, health and wellness fact sheets. They have a lot of mental health topics. If you sign up on their list, you'll get them. I think every other month. They go out automatically in MS Publish, Word, and a PDF. You get rights to copy and distribute them internally.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I can't work out whether this is spam and quite what is has to do with diabetes...

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Looking at Jack's previous post, that also was not specifically diabetes related. He obviously feels that we are such intelligent and helpful folk that we will be able to sort out all his problems for him.

Perhaps this website would have been a better place to pose the question
http://www.employersforwork-lifebalance.org.uk/

• Agree
Reactions: lindisfel