Masks

Vegman1441

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Has anyone else ordered masks from this web site because I stupidly did and was given a tracking number which means nothing to the post office so now I don't know where or even if I will ever get them, and they talk about scams even this web site is doing them.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Has anyone else ordered masks from this web site because I stupidly did and was given a tracking number which means nothing to the post office so now I don't know where or even if I will ever get them, and they talk about scams even this web site is doing them.

I doubt that this website is scamming you but I agree with @bulkbiker , the amount of mail in the system is proving a strain but do you know for sure that the tracking number is for Royal Mail and not Parcel Force, UPS, DHL, or DP and the like?

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.

I believe that you have actually ordered these items from another vendor (PharmacyLink) "through" the DCUK platform.

upload_2020-4-23_16-23-50.png

When you order from PharmacyLink the courier can vary:-

upload_2020-4-23_16-26-1.png

Last edited:

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have you tried filling out a contact form to ask where your order is?

D6A27DFC-8B44-4BC3-8476-FE21EBC763CE.jpeg

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Hello there vegman - I can assure you there are no scams operating from the site shop.

In order to get an update, please you can reply to your confirmation email, or use the contact form on this page - https://shop.diabetes.co.uk

Although I don't have anything to do with the shop, I understand it is very busy at the moment, but your issue will be picked up, once you've done as I suggested. Replying to the email you have will provide the information the shop manager will need to investigate.

D

Deleted member 308541

The tracking number could belong to a particular freight company such as DHL or Fedex etc. and not Royal Mail.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Vegman1441 , it just occurred to me, did you look in your junk mail? As I placed my first order with an on line company yesterday and the order confirmation and delivery details ended up in my junk mail.