MCT oil

Alineden

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not much really
Hi. Could anyone advise me on which brand of MCT oil to use (for quality), how best to use it, quantity and frequency of use.

Thank you

Alan

Alineden

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not much really
Any particular reason?
I've never used it myself...
I've been reading about the health benefits from consuming it and want to add it to my diet. When I looked online there are loads of brands I've never heard of being sold by companies I've never heard of so I thought I'd ask.

Alineden

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not much really
I've been reading about the health benefits from consuming it and want to add it to my diet. When I looked online there are loads of brands I've never heard of being sold by companies I've never heard of so I thought I'd ask.
I'm also trying to source a good quality ghee I can buy online. I've not been able to find any at all locally.

EvafromSussex

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi. Could anyone advise me on which brand of MCT oil to use (for quality), how best to use it, quantity and frequency of use.

Thank you

Alan
Hi Alan,
I use Ketosource.co.uk, and use MCT oil as a brain food.

Start taking teaspoon with food and increase dose slowly each day, letting tummy to get used to it. Quantity and frequency of use depends on your own judgment: Is your brain finding it useful and responds with improved performance?

Best known brand is Bulletproof. MCT oil should be pure C8 from reputable source. MANY places sell coconut oil at outrageously inflated prices.

Reactions: AloeSvea

EvafromSussex

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm also trying to source a good quality ghee I can buy online. I've not been able to find any at all locally.
Make your own, seriously. It only takes 15 minutes, is no more complex than brewing coffee, and you will know what quality of butter it is made from :happy:. (my preference is for grass fed cattle).

Reactions: AloeSvea