Me andd my partner are planning on trying for a baby

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey hun so sorry its taken so long, couldnt pick up no internet for ages!!

Ahhhh so im booked in for my hb and my wee test!! Then he is reffering me to a consultant for the preconception but wants to refer me with all my up to date results eeeeeeee im sooooooooo excited!

happy happy girl x x

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey :) No worries hehe .

Eeeeeeeeeek , wow how exciting !!!! That is great news !! When have you got your bloods booked in for ?
Can not wait to see what your new hba1c is oooo. , so once the results are in do you go back to him and then he refers you or you on a kind of waiting list thingy ? What about folic acid ? So sorry so many questions I'm firing at you but I know it's wierd but I do feel excited for you hehe !!!
I bet your over the moon , whats scott said about your gp visit ? .

YAY !! :cool::p:cool::)

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey :) No worries hehe .

Eeeeeeeeeek , wow how exciting !!!! That is great news !! When have you got your bloods booked in for ?
Can not wait to see what your new hba1c is oooo. , so once the results are in do you go back to him and then he refers you or you on a kind of waiting list thingy ? What about folic acid ? So sorry so many questions I'm firing at you but I know it's wierd but I do feel excited for you hehe !!!
I bet your over the moon , whats scott said about your gp visit ? .

YAY !! :cool::p:cool::)

ahhhhh I know my blood test booked for next week but there is a walk in doctors so im gonna go wednesday haha I cant wait till next week!!!

I have to have the blood tests then I go back to be referred then the consultant will discuss with me when he think it will be best for me to take folic acid eeeee!! im not getting my hopes up for my hb this time round as its only been a month where I have been really good !

Im sooooooo excited my bm today have been 14.4

wooooo scotts really happy I walked straight in from doctors and scotts mum was are you going to be baby making tonight hahaa I was like noooooo not yet!!!!!!

Scott has just booked a fishing holiday for next june I was like what are you doing! hahaha hopefully ill be pregnant by then looool he is still booking tho im not that mean

ahhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
ahhhhh I know my blood test booked for next week but there is a walk in doctors so im gonna go wednesday haha I cant wait till next week!!!

I have to have the blood tests then I go back to be referred then the consultant will discuss with me when he think it will be best for me to take folic acid eeeee!! im not getting my hopes up for my hb this time round as its only been a month where I have been really good !

Im sooooooo excited my bm today have been 14.4

wooooo scotts really happy I walked straight in from doctors and scotts mum was are you going to be baby making tonight hahaa I was like noooooo not yet!!!!!!

Scott has just booked a fishing holiday for next june I was like what are you doing! hahaha hopefully ill be pregnant by then looool he is still booking tho im not that mean

ahhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D

Haha I'd be the exact same , I'd want to get it done earlier too , sometimes the blood results can come back rather quickly , sometimes they take ages , I hope yours are back quick I'd be an annoying patient keep ringing and asking haha !! . Well I was a month back lol . :nurse::nurse:

That's brilliant news yay , your going in the right direction , is all exciting lol !!
Yeah I get what you mean as is early , I know it seemed a while for mine to come down . But hopefully there will be a decrease on your hba1c .
Message me when you have time once you find it out hehe . :p

Arr thats cute hehe , haha at Scott's mum how funny lol !! Are both family's excited that your planning ?

Oh no did he haha !! So you could be all big swollen ankles and his fishing haha bless him :p .
You've done loads of bms today , :)

3.9. 6.7
5.2. 8.5
Yet to do my bed time yet obviously haha. But yes been happy with mine , you been happy with yours ?

:D:D:D

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha I'd be the exact same , I'd want to get it done earlier too , sometimes the blood results can come back rather quickly , sometimes they take ages , I hope yours are back quick I'd be an annoying patient keep ringing and asking haha !! . Well I was a month back lol . :nurse::nurse:

That's brilliant news yay , your going in the right direction , is all exciting lol !!
Yeah I get what you mean as is early , I know it seemed a while for mine to come down . But hopefully there will be a decrease on your hba1c .
Message me when you have time once you find it out hehe . :p

Arr thats cute hehe , haha at Scott's mum how funny lol !! Are both family's excited that your planning ?

Oh no did he haha !! So you could be all big swollen ankles and his fishing haha bless him :p .
You've done loads of bms today , :)

3.9. 6.7
5.2. 8.5
Yet to do my bed time yet obviously haha. But yes been happy with mine , you been happy with yours ?

:D:D:D

Yes ive beeen so so happy with mine today, because I have this week of work ill have even more time to test and adjust my insulin which is great!!!

Ah scotts mum and my mum and even my nan said they are ready hahaha we have no youngsters in my side of the family and one nephew of 8 of scotts and I love him to death!!!

Yes you know hahah ill prob put on loads of weight too! Ill be waddling around hahaha I hope ;)

being to the docs today has made me even more.determined and I didnt think I could be any more determined hahaha

how have u been today? been up to much?

:)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes ive beeen so so happy with mine today, because I have this week of work ill have even more time to test and adjust my insulin which is great!!!

Ah scotts mum and my mum and even my nan said they are ready hahaha we have no youngsters in my side of the family and one nephew of 8 of scotts and I love him to death!!!

Yes you know hahah ill prob put on loads of weight too! Ill be waddling around hahaha I hope ;)

being to the docs today has made me even more.determined and I didnt think I could be any more determined hahaha

how have u been today? been up to much?

Morning sweetie. :)
That's good your happy with your bms , always feels good when you can do more of them find the pattern and adjust .
I could not work out my bm last night I went up to a 12 , and had no answers as of why , I realised I weighed the bloody pasta wrong so didn't inject enough insulin , so all fine I knew why corrected , woke on a bloody 12 wasn't happy , so shall if it's a one off or a pattern .
Do you bm through the night , I don't at the moment was just wondering if you do ?

That's really cute everyone's excited lol !! It's all exciting , we've got no children around us either the youngest we've got is a 14 year old my cousin lol , so really no tiny children , I really hope I can do this and carry the baby and all be healthy , but ima do all I can to do so !!
Oh yes the famous waddle I'd feel very proud if I can get to that walk haha .
That's so good how determined you are , good way to be to get where you want to go !! .

I've been good lately , feeling very excited I got a week today to go untill pre conception clinic eeeek :jimlad:
I'll let you know later how my bms plan out for the rest of the day ,

How was your night time bm and morning bm ?

:):cool::D:)

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning sweetie. :)
That's good your happy with your bms , always feels good when you can do more of them find the pattern and adjust .
I could not work out my bm last night I went up to a 12 , and had no answers as of why , I realised I weighed the bloody pasta wrong so didn't inject enough insulin , so all fine I knew why corrected , woke on a bloody 12 wasn't happy , so shall if it's a one off or a pattern .
Do you bm through the night , I don't at the moment was just wondering if you do ?

That's really cute everyone's excited lol !! It's all exciting , we've got no children around us either the youngest we've got is a 14 year old my cousin lol , so really no tiny children , I really hope I can do this and carry the baby and all be healthy , but ima do all I can to do so !!
Oh yes the famous waddle I'd feel very proud if I can get to that walk haha .
That's so good how determined you are , good way to be to get where you want to go !! .

I've been good lately , feeling very excited I got a week today to go untill pre conception clinic eeeek :jimlad:
I'll let you know later how my bms plan out for the rest of the day ,

How was your night time bm and morning bm ?

:):cool::D:)

hiya!!

ahh least you found out in the end why you was 12!!!

my bms havent been great today running between 8-10 all day and I dont no why, hoping for a better day tomorrow! im fasting for my hb tomorrow hehehe!!! Drinking plenty of.water!!! altho I fancy a nice diet coke but thats always the way when you no u cant have one looool!!

how have u been today??

tomorrow is the day one born wooooo hahaha I do love Wednesday and not going to be happy when its all over
... would be so good to see a diabetic on there giving birth etc etc lol

you been up to much today?

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hiya!!

ahh least you found out in the end why you was 12!!!

my bms havent been great today running between 8-10 all day and I dont no why, hoping for a better day tomorrow! im fasting for my hb tomorrow hehehe!!! Drinking plenty of.water!!! altho I fancy a nice diet coke but thats always the way when you no u cant have one looool!!

how have u been today??

tomorrow is the day one born wooooo hahaha I do love Wednesday and not going to be happy when its all over
... would be so good to see a diabetic on there giving birth etc etc lol

you been up to much today?

Hey , Yes so glad I fount out why lol not sure why i bloody woke up on a 12 too grrr .
Bloody annoying eh when your unsure as of why they are up a bit more than usual .
I'm unhappy with my after dinner bms and bed time readings , so it's either coz im having different foods or I'll have to have a think , ima play around this week and see what foods doing what , great when next week is my appointment why do I do this lol!!!

That's strange I've never had to fast for my blood tests , do you know why you have been told to do so ?
I've been good today so busy , been doing more decorating , taking a lot to do at the moment . But will get there what about you ?
My bms have been today .
12.8 grrr 7.9
4.9 4.5
7.0 6.3
9.4 grrr lol .
Could also be where I didn't leave it the whole 40 mins eat earlier , hard sometimes when your busier . But shall get back on track .
Just get confused sometimes .

Oo I laave it so much bring on 9 o clock tmz , oh be amazing eh , I think I remember one diabetic being on there but not properly remember was on ages ago !! Not sure if was type 1 or diabetes through pregnancy .
But yes I would love to see that be very interesting !! .

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey , Yes so glad I fount out why lol not sure why i bloody woke up on a 12 too grrr .
Bloody annoying eh when your unsure as of why they are up a bit more than usual .
I'm unhappy with my after dinner bms and bed time readings , so it's either coz im having different foods or I'll have to have a think , ima play around this week and see what foods doing what , great when next week is my appointment why do I do this lol!!!

That's strange I've never had to fast for my blood tests , do you know why you have been told to do so ?
I've been good today so busy , been doing more decorating , taking a lot to do at the moment . But will get there what about you ?
My bms have been today .
12.8 grrr 7.9
4.9 4.5
7.0 6.3
9.4 grrr lol .
Could also be where I didn't leave it the whole 40 mins eat earlier , hard sometimes when your busier . But shall get back on track .

Oo I laave it so much bring on 9 o clock tmz , oh be amazing eh , I think I remember one diabetic being on there but not properly remember was on ages ago !! Not sure if was type 1 or diabetes through pregnancy .

Ive been for a bit of shopping g today hehe spent money I shouldnt of hahah :)

ah bless you im a bit like you, winds me up when im high!!

When I do a overall blood est with my gp I have to fast but the hb I nor ally get done with the nurse I don't need too :)

My bms have been today .
12.8 grrr 7.9
4.9 4.5
7.0 6.3
9.4 grrr lol .

I cant wait for tomorrow lol oh yes I think she had diabetes through being pregnant..

im just like you get so annoyed when im high but if we didn't have highs it would completely defeat the object of 'diabetes' lol
Yes when I have my overall test I.e kidney hb etc etc I have to fast but when seeing my diabetic nurse I dont need too :):(

Loads of shopping today went out for breakfast too which was yum!!! back out for lunch tomorrow :) Decoratimg sounds fun not that im any good at it :)

So what do you do as a job?? I remember growing up wanting to be a diabetic nurse hehe