Me andd my partner are planning on trying for a baby

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Last bm for today 5.4 . Will need to have a small snack though as will hypo during the night on that .
Even food is sounding pretty similar and both got the idea to change from white to brown . Even though I had brown pasta and got a spike had white rice didn't have a spike was like what haha . But tonight whole grain rice no spike so :confused:

Yeah it's very mixed emotions lol .
Yeah why not you could always ask I'm sure they will see you earlier as they always say ring us up if needed ect .
I shall pass onto you what I get told friday :).
I'm painting certain bedrooms on the weekend as having a change around so yeah fun !! :meh:
What about yourself ?
Ooo I loved tonight's series : that mum it's like pooing out a massive melon lmao !!
And she ended up choosing Jacob as the name after all lol . You watch that and think my god got a long way to go lol .
:):):)
That was really good!

Hahaha that's crazy I had granary bread today for lunch was lovely! Love it toasted too!
Yes please pass anything over like I say any small thing is good for me at the moment! I'm going to give the doctor a call tomorrow! Too busy today total slipped my mind I was going to ring them lol!

Hahahahahaha that made me laugh so much she was crazy! Making her self toast hahaha!! And ye I thought she would call him Jacob it was better than her name anyway lol

My partners fishing again tomorrow then we will be down his mum and dad's caravan the weekend (they own a holiday home) so if the weathers nice it should be a good weekend!

How have you been today?

X

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That was really good!

Hahaha that's crazy I had granary bread today for lunch was lovely! Love it toasted too!
Yes please pass anything over like I say any small thing is good for me at the moment! I'm going to give the doctor a call tomorrow! Too busy today total slipped my mind I was going to ring them lol!

Hahahahahaha that made me laugh so much she was crazy! Making her self toast hahaha!! And ye I thought she would call him Jacob it was better than her name anyway lol

My partners fishing again tomorrow then we will be down his mum and dad's caravan the weekend (they own a holiday home) so if the weathers nice it should be a good weekend!

How have you been today?

X

Haha :p Will deffo pass any info I get given tomorrow , got my app with the dietician at 2pm .
I know she would of done my head in and how she went to go sit in the staff room haha . she was like err no :stop: You can't go in there !! Haha crazy lady !! Yeah I preferred Jacob out the two .
Oh is he be good for him . Oh that's brilliant hope you have a good weekend with your other half .

Hmm , I've been ok but everything's changing at the moment as time of month , it's never the same each month , can drop before during or after this month has decided to drop after , so been changing and tweaking accordingly , so would be dropping then I'm too high . Then will go back to normal in a week grrr :banghead: But I'm getting there sorta lol .

Pre breakie 11.3 :meh: 8.3.
Pre lunch 5.9 5.3
Pre dinner 4.5 9.9 :meh:
Yesterday hypoed so lowered ratio if I done yesterday ratios would of been in target :facepalm:
There not bad but confusing at the moment lol . Got told by my diabetes team that's it's something to do with the combined pill I'm on something within that . And just said I'm doing well adjusting so keep at it basically . So tomorrow will try again haha :arghh:

How about you how's yours been ?
Yes you will have to also let me know if you get an app earlier , hehe

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha :p Will deffo pass any info I get given tomorrow , got my app with the dietician at 2pm .
I know she would of done my head in and how she went to go sit in the staff room haha . she was like err no :stop: You can't go in there !! Haha crazy lady !! Yeah I preferred Jacob out the two .
Oh is he be good for him . Oh that's brilliant hope you have a good weekend with your other half .

Hmm , I've been ok but everything's changing at the moment as time of month , it's never the same each month , can drop before during or after this month has decided to drop after , so been changing and tweaking accordingly , so would be dropping then I'm too high . Then will go back to normal in a week grrr :banghead: But I'm getting there sorta lol .

Pre breakie 11.3 :meh: 8.3.
Pre lunch 5.9 5.3
Pre dinner 4.5 9.9 :meh:
Yesterday hypoed so lowered ratio if I done yesterday ratios would of been in target :facepalm:
There not bad but confusing at the moment lol . Got told by my diabetes team that's it's something to do with the combined pill I'm on something within that . And just said I'm doing well adjusting so keep at it basically . So tomorrow will try again haha :arghh:

How about you how's yours been ?
Yes you will have to also let me know if you get an app earlier , hehe

Ok lovely! Hopefully she will give you some good advice :)

Ahhh thank you I am looking forward to being of work although the weeks do fly by (hope it flys by to sept to)hehe I do love my weekends at home :) Decorating sounds fun although I'm no good at it! Hahah my partners the decorator I'm the designer lol

Shouldn't you be coming of the pill now or do you mean something diff ?

Mine have been again a bit crazy this morning I was 14! Lunch 6.8 then before dinner I was 10. Again I will be checking at 9 so fingers crossed I'm all good! Still finding it hard to get that balance at the moment

Ooo yes of course I'll give them a call tomorrow so will let you know in the evening!

Xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ok lovely! Hopefully she will give you some good advice :)

Ahhh thank you I am looking forward to being of work although the weeks do fly by (hope it flys by to sept to)hehe I do love my weekends at home :) Decorating sounds fun although I'm no good at it! Hahah my partners the decorator I'm the designer lol

Shouldn't you be coming of the pill now or do you mean something diff ?

Mine have been again a bit crazy this morning I was 14! Lunch 6.8 then before dinner I was 10. Again I will be checking at 9 so fingers crossed I'm all good! Still finding it hard to get that balance at the moment

Ooo yes of course I'll give them a call tomorrow so will let you know in the evening!

Xx

Time does go quickly I mean were in July soon !! Then be September ;).
Fav time of the week weekends , lay in spend loads of time with fiancé I love it lol . I'm not to bad wouldn't say I'm the best haha :p.

Nope you got it right I mean ' the pill '
Gp doctor told me to come off it and start trying .
Diabetic nurses , stay on the pill Untill you've taken 3 months worth of folic acid , and have now just left me hanging hence why I really need the app Thursday . As don't know what to do next . I'm so confused with it all ?
Yeah I get ya with being all over the place , annoying sometimes eh !! What have you been doing differently to try and get the balance as you are not carb counting ?
I don't want to bm later , thinking it may be high . I will though haha I'll let yah know :nailbiting:
Restart again tomorrow going to try something new again .

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I meant pretty soon it will be September haha . That came out wrong in previous post :oops:

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
we are special indeed special princesses lol! ah you nust be so excited
Hi Kirstfinley & Cloe

my hubby & I have been given the green light to 'start trying' (hate that expression!!), so hoping it won't be too long until we have some good news.It's been a little more complicated for us as I have bad retinopathy in one eye, so it's been a long road to get to this point, but the sense of achievement I got at my clinic appointment on 'green light day' was immense. Not ashamed to say there were a few tears!!

Preconception care for me has been so important, and I am more confident at the thought of going into pregnancy with a supportive team at the hospital. The thought of those tight BG targets was quite terrifying at first, but my DSN and consultant assure me it IS very possible, that loads of women deliver healthy, bouncing babies, and that I can do it too.

My DSN has said she wants me to email my BG results weekly once I'm pregnant, and my local hospital also does a combined ante-natal clinic, so you get your obstetric and diabetes care at a one-stop-shop. Don't be afraid to ask bucket loads of questions, that's what your team are there for.

I've been on a pump for coming up 4 months. My HbA1c was stable enough pre-Xmas for us to start a family then, but I knew I was getting a pump in February and wanted to get settled on that first. It's been tough trying to be patient though! But it's been a bit of a blessing, really, as I've been able to work out what foods spike my BG and what has less of an effect (important for those post-meal readings). Also been on folic acid, been to GP to change some other meds over, and read helpful forums like this for 'insider' tips! Plus told hubby he had to do his bit, so he's quit smoking and cut down on the beers after work.

I'm 34, been diabetic for 30 years. God, seeing that in type makes me realise how long it's been!

Keep me posted, would be good to (hopefully) share experiences. I know lots of pregnant ladies, but none of them are in our special club!
I was 8.8 this morning and 6.8 before dinner will check again about 9 :) I've felt not to good today tho really bad headaches etc I normally get head aches when my blood is high!

How about you? You watching one born every minute tonight!? I love that programme :)

I have had a bit of a down day today just keep thinking I can't do this even tho I know I can :(

Time does go quickly I mean were in July soon !! Then be September ;).
Fav time of the week weekends , lay in spend loads of time with fiancé I love it lol . I'm not to bad wouldn't say I'm the best haha :p.

Nope you got it right I mean ' the pill '
Gp doctor told me to come off it and start trying .
Diabetic nurses , stay on the pill Untill you've taken 3 months worth of folic acid , and have now just left me hanging hence why I really need the app Thursday . As don't know what to do next . I'm so confused with it all ?
Yeah I get ya with being all over the place , annoying sometimes eh !! What have you been doing differently to try and get the balance as you are not carb counting ?
I don't want to bm later , thinking it may be high . I will though haha I'll let yah know :nailbiting:
Restart again tomorrow going to try something new again .

hahaha its ok I know what you mean only 2/3 months ah me too!!!! Thts strange I thought you had to be of the pill before you start trying because it will still be in your system? I maybe wrong tho lol

Im just trying to eat roughly the same thing each day and adjusting accordingly! But may try something diff... just checked and I was 16 ahhhhhh :(

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
we are special indeed special princesses lol! ah you nust be so excited

hahaha its ok I know what you mean only 2/3 months ah me too!!!! Thts strange I thought you had to be of the pill before you start trying because it will still be in your system? I maybe wrong tho lol

Im just trying to eat roughly the same thing each day and adjusting accordingly! But may try something diff... just checked and I was 16 ahhhhhh :(
I've heard that aswell though , regarding the pill , I'm so blooming confused , but I'm choosing to stay on until further notice from my diabetes team , as I want to do everything the best way I can . I can not wait Untill Thursday . I hope she's ready I know I am lol :p.

Yeah I see , do you correct if your blood sugar is high . I've done my night time bm mine ain't great either . Mines 12.9 lovely jubbly !:banghead:
Have corrected for it now though , feel rather rubbish at the moment due to the high . How do you feel ? Are you on the pill ?

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes thats the problem you hear so many different things...

What do you mean by corrected? ive had a biscuit and injected to bring myself down if thats what you mean?

I recently came of the pill 'again' but still being very careful if you know what I mean. I have been on and of the pill for years due to the fact I get really bad side effects etc with it. :(
I feel dehydrated atm I will wait half hour and check again x

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah exactly :meh: . So I will just do my best with my bms and keep tweaking and changing when needed .

Oh yeah sorry didn't really explain my self then lol , yeah if I go above target I will inject my novo rapid to bring me down to target .
So I use 1 unit of insulin will bring me down 2 mol . What about you ?

I getcha ;) Better to be safe than sorry lol :p
Oh that's **** you get bad side affects being on the pill :( , what was the name of the pill you was taking ?
( just thought what the hell is that noise , dogs snoring her head off haha !! )

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Heya sorry for late reply - I have booked an appointment with doctor for the 7th start getting things moving!

it was called cilest something like that!

I checked my blood this morning and I was 7 gave myself 3 units and I shot up to 17 which is unusual

How is your decorating going x

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey , no worries at all I have exciting news my end !!
That is brilliant that really isn't long to wait at all is the 7 oo good luck I wonder if you will get put on folic acid eeeek .
Good luck .
Decorating having a break at the moment haha ! But not to bad I think ! Have you left for the weekend yet , enjoy yourselfs.
Hmm that is strange what was the 3 units for breakfast ? Did you have something different ,
I've had a night Mare with my bms at the moment . Stupid periods finished now so it's coming back down !! .

Dietician . RUBBISH , got told I'm eating well and keep doing what I'm doing had nothing to tell me what so ever was like no advice the lol ? Apart from might need to lower carbs once pregnant , but look it up on internet lol . Apart from she gave the pre conception number . Rang it it was a delivery suite felt like a right idiot !!
So I've got a personal number for my old nurse I had growing up , the one up who helped me out so I moaned at him , and was like help me where do I go . He said ring blah blah blah . Omg it's only my nurse who looked after me when I was diagnosed whole family love her . She was like omg my babies going to have a baby !! I fount the clinic. !!! Ringing me Monday to book me an appointment l told her my hba1c and she went wow that's where we want you go get pregnant darling !! You've done so well . I love her and him lol .
But I haven't been on folic acid for three months yet so won't start and want to see them first . But she said I'm there !!!
Arrrrrrrrrr haha . She said will take about two weeks for an appointment to come through . Sorry you probly didn't need to know that but in so excited !! . I had goosebumps lol !! Feel in such good hands now hehe .

Fingers crossed for you in the 7th wishing you loads of luck

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey , no worries at all I have exciting news my end !!
That is brilliant that really isn't long to wait at all is the 7 oo good luck I wonder if you will get put on folic acid eeeek .
Good luck .
Decorating having a break at the moment haha ! But not to bad I think ! Have you left for the weekend yet , enjoy yourselfs.
Hmm that is strange what was the 3 units for breakfast ? Did you have something different ,
I've had a night Mare with my bms at the moment . Stupid periods finished now so it's coming back down !! .

Dietician . RUBBISH , got told I'm eating well and keep doing what I'm doing had nothing to tell me what so ever was like no advice the lol ? Apart from might need to lower carbs once pregnant , but look it up on internet lol . Apart from she gave the pre conception number . Rang it it was a delivery suite felt like a right idiot !!
So I've got a personal number for my old nurse I had growing up , the one up who helped me out so I moaned at him , and was like help me where do I go . He said ring blah blah blah . Omg it's only my nurse who looked after me when I was diagnosed whole family love her . She was like omg my babies going to have a baby !! I fount the clinic. !!! Ringing me Monday to book me an appointment l told her my hba1c and she went wow that's where we want you go get pregnant darling !! You've done so well . I love her and him lol .
But I haven't been on folic acid for three months yet so won't start and want to see them first . But she said I'm there !!!
Arrrrrrrrrr haha . She said will take about two weeks for an appointment to come through . Sorry you probly didn't need to know that but in so excited !! . I had goosebumps lol !! Feel in such good hands now hehe .

Fingers crossed for you in the 7th wishing you loads of luck

Sorry again for late reply - Thank you yes I am really hoping all goes well on the 7th all exciting stuff!!!

No breakfast was the same as what I have everyday ... Been running high again today! Don't no what's going on.....

Oh my god that has made my weekend!! Eeee I'm so excited for you! How strange that you ended back to your old diabetic nurse!

Crazy how long it's taken already to get to that point though but least your there now and moving forward slowly but surely!!! So your on folic acid now aren't you ? How long you got till your 3 months is up?

How's your weekend been? I feel rude not calling you by your name is it spelt cloe?

Xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry again for late reply - Thank you yes I am really hoping all goes well on the 7th all exciting stuff!!!

No breakfast was the same as what I have everyday ... Been running high again today! Don't no what's going on.....

Oh my god that has made my weekend!! Eeee I'm so excited for you! How strange that you ended back to your old diabetic nurse!

Crazy how long it's taken already to get to that point though but least your there now and moving forward slowly but surely!!! So your on folic acid now aren't you ? How long you got till your 3 months is up?

How's your weekend been? I feel rude not calling you by your name is it spelt cloe?

Xx

Hey. :p .
Yeah it's Cloe lol , but pronounced the same as 'Chloe' but I don't have the H lol . And yours haha ? :oops:

I also feel excited for you , can not wait to hear how you get on hehe . Fingers crossed for you !!
Oh bummer ! How annoying with the highs , especially when you don't know why and can not work it out :meh: Hopefully it will come back down in a couple of days , mine have been pretty good today . But haven't as was on my period so sends it going mad !! How's yours this evening ?

Thank you so much hehe , we're both very excited too . I know who would of thought of that , my whole family has like chilled out now they know I've got her . Yeah seemed to be going round in circles . Just needed that bit of out of the circle help ;) Lol.
Well we knew we wanted children so I set myself a goal last year hba1cs 7% this year 6% so had two in the 7 and two in the 6 .
I knew they couldn't complain at that . So I feel I'm nearly there rather quickly regarding hba1c as only brought it up last month but I'm not as put the work in ages ago haha . :confused:
But when she said that go get pregnant my darling my face :eek: makes me feel I'm nearly there .
Well I say this , I have only just started my folic acid so have got the three months to go . Been like a week and three days not that I'm counting :rolleyes:
So yeah should get a phone call tmz for an appointment . As not been on folic acid long gives me even more chance to try bring my hba1c down .
I'm so sorry all I do is go on but omg hehe .
I better hear all this from you too soon !! . :p:p

My weekend as busy haha . But good as spent loads with fiancé his names kieron , whats your other half's name called ?
Did you both have a good time when you went away for the weekend hope you did .

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah it's Cloe lol , but pronounced the same as 'Chloe' but I don't have the H lol . And yours haha ? :oops:

I also feel excited for you , can not wait to hear how you get on hehe . Fingers crossed for you !!
Oh bummer ! How annoying with the highs , especially when you don't know why and can not work it out :meh: Hopefully it will come back down in a couple of days , mine have been pretty good today . But haven't as was on my period so sends it going mad !! How's yours this evening ?

Thank you so much hehe , we're both very excited too . I know who would of thought of that , my whole family has like chilled out now they know I've got her . Yeah seemed to be going round in circles . Just needed that bit of out of the circle help ;) Lol.
Well we knew we wanted children so I set myself a goal last year hba1cs 7% this year 6% so had two in the 7 and two in the 6 .
I knew they couldn't complain at that . So I feel I'm nearly there rather quickly regarding hba1c as only brought it up last month but I'm not as put the work in ages ago haha . :confused:
But when she said that go get pregnant my darling my face :eek: makes me feel I'm nearly there .
Well I say this , I have only just started my folic acid so have got the three months to go . Been like a week and three days not that I'm counting :rolleyes:
So yeah should get a phone call tmz for an appointment . As not been on folic acid long gives me even more chance to try bring my hba1c down .

My weekend as busy haha . But good as spent loads with fiancé his names kieron , whats your other half's name called ?

My names Kirsten and my fiancé is scott! We've had a crazy but good weekend Scott's of fishing tonight so I can starfish in our bed tonight hehehe

I've just checked my blood and it was 20! Couldn't believe it but as you would say I corrected so will check in a bit to see if I'm coming down!

Ah yes I bet your family are so happy wish I could get my childhood diabetic nurse she was a diamond! It will make you feel so much more at ease best news!!

Yes I totally agree even tho ur hb is brilliant least it gives you time to prepare and get yourself to the best you can be (even tho your doing so well)

And go on about it as much as you like I'm so happy for you!!!

X

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

My names Kirsten and my fiancé is scott! We've had a crazy but good weekend Scott's of fishing tonight so I can starfish in our bed tonight hehehe

I've just checked my blood and it was 20! Couldn't believe it but as you would say I corrected so will check in a bit to see if I'm coming down!

Ah yes I bet your family are so happy wish I could get my childhood diabetic nurse she was a diamond! It will make you feel so much more at ease best news!!

Yes I totally agree even tho ur hb is brilliant least it gives you time to prepare and get yourself to the best you can be (even tho your doing so well)

And go on about it as much as you like I'm so happy for you!!!

X

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oo nice names lol , I'm glad you two had a brill time .
Did you enjoy star fishing the bed ? Haha :p:p I was squashed last night , I normally spread out regardless , woke up his so far my side then I've looked and the dogs got up , she's sharing my pillow was like really guys ? He was like now you know what it feels like haha whoops :cyclops:

You never know you might get someone you new if they carry on in that line of work I hope you do too . Feel very at ease and very safe and very happy lol .

Thank you so much means a lot :):):) .

So how have your bms been so far today as yesterday they were high ? Did you or have you come down from that 20 reading ?
Bet you felt horrible on that :(.
Hope your feeling better today .

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oo nice names lol , I'm glad you two had a brill time .
Did you enjoy star fishing the bed ? Haha :p:p I was squashed last night , I normally spread out regardless , woke up his so far my side then I've looked and the dogs got up , she's sharing my pillow was like really guys ? He was like now you know what it feels like haha whoops :cyclops:

You never know you might get someone you new if they carry on in that line of work I hope you do too . Feel very at ease and very safe and very happy lol .

Thank you so much means a lot :):):) .

So how have your bms been so far today as yesterday they were high ? Did you or have you come down from that 20 reading ?
Bet you felt horrible on that :(.
Hope your feeling better today .

Aw thank you!

Ahhh was lovely hahaha my dog sleeps on my head the little ******!

I hope I see my old diabetic nurse I've never been so excited to go to the doctors!

Yes I came down from reading I woke up and I was 4.8 so should of done one less unit then I would of been fine but least I know for next time!

I've been stressed due to work lately and I find that makes my blood sugars go high :(

Feeling so much better today thank you Hun how's your bms been?

2 more days and one born is not heheh

Is Kieron excited about the pregnancy ?

Xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Aw thank you!

Ahhh was lovely hahaha my dog sleeps on my head the little ******!

I hope I see my old diabetic nurse I've never been so excited to go to the doctors!

Yes I came down from reading I woke up and I was 4.8 so should of done one less unit then I would of been fine but least I know for next time!

I've been stressed due to work lately and I find that makes my blood sugars go high :(

Feeling so much better today thank you Hun how's your bms been?

2 more days and one born is not heheh

Is Kieron excited about the pregnancy ?

Xx

Oh no haha , I bet you love that lol . I have to admit I couldn't move her she looked so cute . It's the donkey kick that gets me when she's comfy she kicks her leg out just the one , and it always is aimed at me it's so powerful lol .

Ooo I know it's all exciting stuff , could you imagine would be so great do you know where your local pre conception clinic is ?

That's brilliant stuff that you eventually came down , then you feel rough coming down haha !! Most of diabetes is trial and error I think lol !!
I'm exactly the same stress rises my bloods atleast you know the reason for the highs . Even though it's not good as your feeling stressed .

My bms have been pretty good I'm happy with them .
7.9 3.9
5.9 4.8

When I was younger I used to have gluco tabs and I've gone back to them , I can work out what to have not to give me that rise after my hypos .
It's amazing .
Not just me counting till it's next on then haha :oops: Such a great programme .

To be honest , it's always been him whos wanted a baby I've been a bit meh I don't know ect ect . Now where both on the same wave length it's great . His become the child at the moment his so excited , maybe over excited haha , he really can not wait his like can we go now ;) Haha .
But his brilliant as he understands it all so well . And is so supportive , he can not wait for the appointment to see whats said . I know his going to be amazing through out it all . No phone call today though haha , but I shall ring her tmz they may of been too busy as was Monday .

What about scott ? How's he with it all hehe .

kirstfinley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh no haha , I bet you love that lol . I have to admit I couldn't move her she looked so cute . It's the donkey kick that gets me when she's comfy she kicks her leg out just the one , and it always is aimed at me it's so powerful lol .

Ooo I know it's all exciting stuff , could you imagine would be so great do you know where your local pre conception clinic is ?

That's brilliant stuff that you eventually came down , then you feel rough coming down haha !! Most of diabetes is trial and error I think lol !!
I'm exactly the same stress rises my bloods atleast you know the reason for the highs . Even though it's not good as your feeling stressed .

My bms have been pretty good I'm happy with them .
7.9 3.9
5.9 4.8

When I was younger I used to have gluco tabs and I've gone back to them , I can work out what to have not to give me that rise after my hypos .
It's amazing .
Not just me counting till it's next on then haha :oops: Such a great programme .

To be honest , it's always been him whos wanted a baby I've been a bit meh I don't know ect ect . Now where both on the same wave length it's great . His become the child at the moment his so excited , maybe over excited haha , he really can not wait his like can we go now ;) Haha .
But his brilliant as he understands it all so well . And is so supportive , he can not wait for the appointment to see whats said . I know his going to be amazing through out it all . No phone call today though haha , but I shall ring her tmz they may of been too busy as was Monday .

What about scott ? How's he with it all hehe .

Hahaha he Finley is tiny so I don't mind :) ahhhh bless her I think I kick scott and Finley out more than he does me (Finley being my dog)

no idea where my pre conception clinic is do you no exactly what it is they do!?

Ah yes I was very happy that I came down I do get dehydrated when I'm high today my sugars have been 4.8 13 and 6.8 so much better today but I can feel myself dropping now if you know what I mean!?

I always have glucose tabs in my bag! Not that I enjoy them lol but do prefer lucozade then 15 mins later I have a biscuit like a digestive and then I'm normally ok!

Yes same me and Scott have been together very long and he has always wanted children more so than me we have a nephew and I absolutely love him to bits and I couldn't love him anymore than I do so god knows what I'll be like when we have our first child! Scott is very sensible in terms of us timing this so that we should be buying our house whilst trying etc very exciting! him and his dad run there own business and said he is going to have a year paternity because he won't be able to bear leaving us hehehe :)

No phone call ahhhhhhh hehehe

Here's my Finley
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1404071013.467040.jpg
xxx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Omg bless him , wow he is tiny haha . His really sweet !! :angelic:

I didn't really know what it was all about at first but googled it so got a rough idea of what to expect , think it's like a guidance thing to help you be the best you can be l what your bms should be what you should be doing , make sure your bloods are up to date , maybe have to have bloods , as they thoroughly check everything . I've had mine done through my diabetes team . So I know that's all ok . It's really the next step and then they will sorta let you know when your ready , and go from there . But if you look it up on google will explain so much more .

Yeah I do find they work the best . I've got the raspberry ones at the moment . Grr want to throw them up there nasty hope the orange ones are better lol . I've been naughty I've been having crips after my hypos haha .

Brilliant readings though !! Yeah that's the worst feeling dehydrated !! Yeah I deffo get what you mean when you feel your dropping sounds mad to others , but I getcha lol !!

How strange both a bit meh partners were the ones more sure lol . Deffo sounds like you guys have a plan , it' makes all the difference though having the support From the men . That is so cute of him haha !! Wish mine could take that long off ! Be brilliant for you all the help he can give you aswell .
It's all so exciting , just hope I can carry the baby when it comes to it eeeek . The further I've got the more like wow I feel lol .

Really can not wait to hear from you after the 7th , wish it would hurry up for you haha .