Medication, chocolate and testing

62Rose

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
A brief update, eggs worked well for my last prefast meal, it took a while to get balanced again afterwards but wasn’t as bad as I thought. I’ve had some results from the scan one of which was there’s a cyst on my Pancreas as well as polyps on my gall bladder which is also inflamed!
I’m still waiting for the consultant to decide what’s next when he’s taken a look the scan himself, looks like a CT scan to follow though, hope I don’t have to fast again!!! Not really looking forward to all the Christmas food I can’t have but looking forward to being with family to get my mind off it all. Happy Christmas everyone, have a good one.

Reactions: Lamont D

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
thank goodness you are finally getting somewhere towards a diagnosis.
- and v glad that the eggs worked. :)

Reactions: 62Rose

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
A brief update, eggs worked well for my last prefast meal, it took a while to get balanced again afterwards but wasn’t as bad as I thought. I’ve had some results from the scan one of which was there’s a cyst on my Pancreas as well as polyps on my gall bladder which is also inflamed!
I’m still waiting for the consultant to decide what’s next when he’s taken a look the scan himself, looks like a CT scan to follow though, hope I don’t have to fast again!!! Not really looking forward to all the Christmas food I can’t have but looking forward to being with family to get my mind off it all. Happy Christmas everyone, have a good one.

Thankfully a diagnosis to start with.
I believe you probably will have the scan.

There's a correlation between cysts on your pancreas and the symptoms you get!
I would not not have thought that fasting is good for you because of the cysts!

Have a really good Christmas.

Reactions: 62Rose