Medicine To Manage Covid

DCB 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Carry out out pizza commercials on the TV and people bringing in a fresh box of glazed donuts to work !!! (They are evil)
All,

Background Information:
Received Jansen Vaccine and Booster

Two weeks ago tested positive for Covid. I immediately saw Dr and since within the first 5 days he was able to prescribe an antiviral, Paxlovid, from Pizer and did have any symptoms. The key I could take the meds I was diagnosed within 5 days of first symptoms.

I am passing on my experience to others so that my benefit from it. I saw the doctor because I thought I has strep throat and was lucky it was caught in time.

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I had covid a few weeks ago and found paracetamol was all I needed for cold like symptoms.
I tested positive on the Monday and was negative with no more symptoms by Friday. I had no need for anti virals.

I have had two AZ vaccines, one Pfizer booster and one Moderna.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Good job the old fashioned vaccines like smallpox and polio weren't like this modern **** you've been sold on isn't it.
I've had no covid vaccines but did have pneumonia vaccine and when I got covid in February I breezed through it.
I have heart disease and lung disease as well as T2.
I also have a spinal cord full of tumours benign so they won't kill me but they do give me an awful lot of problems.
I have colon problems and now half a dozen tumours in my brain... the size of lentils at the moment so not to troublesome.
I have chronic arthritis in my spine and recurring spondylolisthesis.
It's because of all these health problems I didn't wish to risk adding to my problems with an experimental vaccine and so far it's looking like I made the right decision.