Medtronic Minimed 640G

Meghalton

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all!
I was put on this pump today but it was a very rushed session.
How do I order more supplies I.e. infusion sets, reservoirs? I live in the UK.
Thanks in advance.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Hi all!
I was put on this pump today but it was a very rushed session.
How do I order more supplies I.e. infusion sets, reservoirs? I live in the UK.
Thanks in advance.
I got 3 months supply when I started 3 weeks ago. My DSN set up an account with Medtronic for me and told me to order off there when I had 1 month left. I suggest you speak to your DSN about it

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi Meg - first off your DSN needs to contact Medtronic to advise them that you are using this pump to get authorisation for you to order your spares, once they have you set up then you can call them direct to place an order, get them to sort ASAP so it’s ready for when you need to place an order.

Meghalton

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have registered on the website but every time I try to order something it’s trying to charge me over £100. It also doesn’t seem to go into my shopping basket. Very confused!!

Meghalton

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Meg - first off your DSN needs to contact Medtronic to advise them that you are using this pump to get authorisation for you to order your spares, once they have you set up then you can call them direct to place an order, get them to sort ASAP so it’s ready for when you need to place an order.

Ok great. Maybe I just need to wait to be registered properly then. Thank you x

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi Meg - once your DSN has sent them the letter confirming your pump then call up, once you’ve done that going forward you can order online by registering your details.

Reactions: Meghalton

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
I had the same thing happen to me. After the DSN set up the account I was emailed by Medtronic to say that I can order straight from them, took just over a week to sort out

Hi all, sorry this is a bit late. I’m just about to start on the pump, my diabetic nurse at hospital ordered on Thursday. How long is the general to get the pump and supplies delivered. As I was told it would deliver To my home address. Hope your all well.