1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Medtronic Pumps - Question About Bolus Wizard

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by TheMiziko, Jun 9, 2018.

1. TheMiziko

TheMiziko Type 1 · Active Member

Hey guys !

Since I have Contour Link connected to my pump (Specifically Paradigm 722 )

I never tried bolus wizard, because no matter if I use it with numbers automatically picked up from my glucometer, or put them manually, later on when I try to upload them to carelink it makes additional entries that mess up all my data

• Is there any way to disable it ?
    • Do you guys use bolus wizard ? for what purpose, and when it's most useful ?

2. Chowie

Chowie Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I have the 640g and I use the bolus wizard all the time.
    I put in the carbs and it does the rest. The only challenge is when eating out.
    I also adjust by putting in the BGL frequently from the meter as I have the enlite, to correct. It has to be set up correctly, but when it is, it's magic.
    It must be unique with your pump. Try calling Medtronic they maybe able to resolve t for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook