Meetings at work

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Loads of ideas about this topic :lol: what if your normal break is e.g @ 10:00
so you may have eaten however given the time from last bg's means everyone on here who is in agreeance with the 2hr post test are contradicting them self :lol: :lol: :lol: Diabetes is'nt an excuse it's a reason :? :? :? :D

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
tigger said:
Slightly reminds me of a driving theory test I did 2 years ago in which I turned up and they said I couldn't take any food in because of disturbances. After some argument I got them to agree that a pack of glucose sweets and meter was likely to make considerable less disturbance than an ambulance crew.

Brilliant :lol:
clap.gif

spideog

bowell said:
Here you go me lord next case :wink:

http://www.eortrial.co.uk/default.aspx?id=1035916

an Interesting stat i found

The employees with the highest success rates at tribunal were those who alleged that they
had diabetes ?

Now that is a long and complicated one. I think the final judgement was right though in that they blamed the kid and the school.

The kid was definatley at fault, but he was a kid. If the school had said "No you can't come on this trip until we know you are doing things right" and then let him join in again once he'd proved he wasn't going to make the same mistake again then the school would have got away with it. They seem to have just decided that as a diabetic had had a hypo on a previous trip tey are now banned from any activity.

If another kid had misbehaved in some way on a trip would they then have been banned forever from taking part in any further trips, or would they be excluded from one as a punishment but then let back again after that?