Menopause

Vik312

Hi,I've recently decided to try the libre ,I'm finding it really hard I've had type 1 for 42 years without too many problems. My bloods are so up and down ( without reason for most of the time) and I feel pretty rubbish . Can anybody advise , I'm going to see my diabetes nurse in the next few days but any info would be gratefully received .
Tia

• Hug
Reactions: jjraak

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @Vik312 Fluctuating hormone levels can play a huge part in diabetes control, however that being said there are multiple reasons why glucose levels rise and fall, what's your regime, so insulins/pump ? Can you see patterns to your levels ?

• Informative
Reactions: jjraak

Vik312

Hello @Vik312 Fluctuating hormone levels can play a huge part in diabetes control, however that being said there are multiple reasons why glucose levels rise and fall, what's your regime, so insulins/pump ? Can you see patterns to your levels ?
Hi, Anxiety and low mood also playing a part in this , I'm due to see the doc on Friday. I've spoken to my nurse about making small changes i.e more insulin, working on a 2-1 or 11/2-1 instead of 1-1 that works sometimes ,but so exhausting /depressing when it doesn't. I'm on novorapid and tresiba. I'm in regular contact with the nurse though,thankyou for your reply