Type 1 MiaoMiao1 + Libre 1 + IPhoneSE2020

sparklesoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I purchased a MM1 last year & decided to try and start using it last week when was due to change my Libre sensor.

I tried spike but couldn’t connect. I tried Tomato & again couldn’t connect & tried x-drip but wasn’t successful either? Is there an app suitable for my phone to work with the MM1 or am I doing something wrong? Essentially none of the apps were working on my phone so didn’t even get to connecting it to the MM1?

Many thanks

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I purchased a MM1 last year & decided to try and start using it last week when was due to change my Libre sensor.

I tried spike but couldn’t connect. I tried Tomato & again couldn’t connect & tried x-drip but wasn’t successful either? Is there an app suitable for my phone to work with the MM1 or am I doing something wrong? Essentially none of the apps were working on my phone so didn’t even get to connecting it to the MM1?

Many thanks

Hi,

I'm not familiar with iPhones. I do use a MM2 & xdrip. Do you have any other Bluetooth devices that are tethered to your device? (Headphones, speaker your car? Anything.) try going into the IOS equivalent of Android "systems apps" regarding Bluetooth, clearing cache & memory then connecting to MM via the xdrip or relevant app?

Sincerely hope this helps..

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
Spike is having some issues in the US. But I use the tomato ap on my iphone with miao miao 2 and the 14 day Libre. I know they offer a miao miao 1, but I don't think it works with all the Libres?

Here is a link to the compatible aps/Libres
https://miaomiao.cool/products/miaomiao-smart-reader

scroll down about half way