Drinking warm water before bed time is even better I findHi all,
T2 here, when i was first diagnosed i was told to drink plenty of water around 2 litres a day, I did this for about a year and was always going to the toilet, night Time was the worse up and down all night. Seemed like i was awake every hour, now I've started drinking full fat milk, I have no problem with weight, I drink just over 2 pints a day, and,now, I don't use the toilet half as much and sleeping better during the night, is this too much milk or will the benefits of milk outway the negative?.
Thank you for any advice.
Sent from my SM-A137F using Diabetes Forum mobile app
Hi Niamh1,do you have to carb count for semi or whole milk
I do, or more correctly, I would, on the few occasions I use milk.do you have to carb count for semi or whole milk
thankyou very muchI do, or more correctly, I would, on the few occasions I use milk.
There's about 12g carb in a cup/glass of milk.
Low-carb dairy: the best and worst choices - Diet Doctor
Rich, creamy dairy can fit low carb - in some cases. Compare cheese, cream, yogurt and butter by net carbs, and see which to limit to break a weight stall.www.dietdoctor.com
Hi,@Vince01 Without knowing the actual figure for your hba1c, which I'm assuming you don't, to be told all was ok doesn't really mean much I'm afraid. It could be the same, or have gone up but you don't need any extra medication etc.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?