Moderator Elections 2018: Voting Closed

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As detailed on the original thread, voting for the 2018 Moderator Elections has now closed. Thank you everyone who took the time to consider their options and cast their votes. It is important to this community.

Again, as per the original thread, the results of the election will be announced in a few days.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Freema and ickihun

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ok I can’t bear the suspense any longer! :nailbiting: When will the moderator election results be announced. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen an announcement yet. I did a search to check I hadn’t missed it but found nothing.

D

Deleted member 308541

Ok I can’t bear the suspense any longer! :nailbiting: When will the moderator election results be announced. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen an announcement yet.
Results were due on the 11th it's now the 12th here in Australia, so the powers that be must be doing a recount in the remaining GMT time. :D

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Results were due on the 11th it's now the 12th here in Australia, so the powers that be must be doing a recount in the remaining GMT time. :D
I was going by the op here which is 8 days old, that says “results in a few days”. I hope it’s soon!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok I can’t bear the suspense any longer! :nailbiting: When will the moderator election results be announced. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen an announcement yet. I did a search to check I hadn’t missed it but found nothing.

Rachox - Thanks for your patience. You'll hear something very soon indeed. We've just had a little logistical glitch along the way.

Reactions: Freema

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just had a look at Moderator Elections 2018: Cast Your Vote | Diabetes Forum • The Global Diabetes Community, but the page has gone.

So cannot see the day anymore.
I just looked back at my screenshots I took of my vote and it said vote closes 10th May but that was discussed on the thread I remember and that was just a Forum automatically generated date. The vote closed before that but I don’t remember if any announcement date was stated elsewhere?

There was never a date set for any announcement. We had hoped it might be sooner than this, but we had a little logistical glitch along the way.

You know what happens when you plasn too much? Life gets in the way.

D

Deleted member 308541

but we had a little logistical glitch along the way.
Forgot about the "glitch", my oltimerz is gettin worserer...
el8jq.gif

Reactions: zand

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Rachox - Thanks for your patience. You'll hear something very soon indeed. We've just had a little logistical glitch along the way.

Thanks for replying, at least I now know matters are in hand.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.

Try asking Siri, - or Alexa.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Is there to be a recount? Did the wrong people get elected? ;):bag:
I too have been eagerly waiting for the results. :nailbiting:

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You mean someone who's also a member of Diabetes.org ?

That would be me and several other posters, both well known and otherwise. I am a declared member of both Diabetes Ul and the DUK forum. :)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That would be me and several other posters, both well known and otherwise. I am a declared member of both Diabetes Ul and the DUK forum. :)

Is this so you fit with that old premise that you should keep your friends close but your enemies closer?! :joyful::hilarious:
(Which is your friend and which is your enemy is for you to decide!)

D

Deleted member 308541

You mean someone who's also a member of Diabetes.org ?
I'm a dual national, both by country and a being members of the NDSS and Diabetes Queensland. :D

Edit: I cannot stand for Federal Parliament either till I renounce my British nationality.