More fat / sugar update

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.

Also there is a GP in Warrington that has just won an award from tge RCGP for her work on low carb diets.. joanne mccormack.

Joanne especially is willing to travel etc to give presentations to dietitians etc...

Such lovely people...just still a shame that NICE, ccgs and NHS are still on dire advice ref diets..

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Also there is a GP in Warrington that has just won an award from tge RCGP for her work on low carb diets.. joanne mccormack.

Joanne especially is willing to travel etc to give presentations to dietitians etc...

Such lovely people...just still a shame that NICE, ccgs and NHS are still on dire advice ref diets..

For anyone interested, Joanne McCormack's presentation to the Public Health Collaboration's Conference in June is on YouTube, and linked here in the forum, on a thread I started to highlight. The presentations at the time.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Joanne is so lovely, the fact that people are now starting to go out and prepared to do this beyond their normal working lives is so rare.

Aseem is lovely too. He genuinely cares.

Nowadays it is great that all these people can be friends and followed on FB too.

Haven't see the presentation, will YouTube now, thanks @AndBreathe.