IMG_20200508_104939.jpg

Reactions: Larissima

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yes. Low intensity steady state bike ride on a lovely morning works. Hope there wasn't too much traffic to disturb you before you got into the Great Park!
Also glad that you are sharing your photo of you going out as IMO too many people are hunkered down in fear in this community.

Reactions: bulkbiker

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Windsor Castle is a long way from the Midlands or East Anglia ?

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My sugar was 10.5 before the ride, After the ride my sugar dropped to 5.7 View attachment 41464
Oh ye gods, I wish I was coming with you! (I can't ride a bike to save my life, but I'd walk the heck out of the area!).

I miss the UK. I'd hoped to maybe pop over there with my husband for a week in August, do a day at Windsor (And Oakley Court, where The Rocky Horror Picture Show was taped, and a gazillion Hammer Horror movies, the studio's being on the plot next door). And in London, do Buckingham Palace, Highgate, the Tower, you know, be an absolute tourist with a bunch of camera's around my neck, as if I'd never been before. Hopefully shoot some squirrels in the parks too if they're still there, visit the cat cafe's and Forbidden Planet... But that was waaay back in February, when we didn't realise something was going to hit the fan.

You live in a wonderful country. Enjoy your rides!!! (More pics are welcome, haha. :) )
Jo

Reactions: Brunneria