Morning

signing73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Every morning when i wake up i always feel rough and dizzy like I've been on the beer the night before and i don't even drink lol.. But after half hour i go ok.. Does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: 4 people

Bigread19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Don't worry your not alone. I to suffer from that. Im type 2 controlled by meds and i usually get those symptoms if i have naughtily overindulged on sugar. Usually after a meal out and decided to have a sweet. Its normally accompanied by peeing a lot at night at which i then start to feel like ive been on the beer all night. I lose balance and struggle to focus properly then by the morning i feel like im hungover. When i check my blood in the morning its normally about 12mmol which is not to bad, still high for me. But im told that your body during sleep try's and battles to get your blood sugars right and thats why you feel like crud in a the morning.(don't know if thats wrong or right) but kind of makes sense.
This is all assuming that you have been diagnosed with diabetes...if not,might be worth getting checked. Its one of the main reasons why I decided to see a doctor.

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Hi @signing73

Sound like the symptoms I had when I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Do you also feel sleepy mid morning? Snoring?