Motivate Me to Exercise!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Orchid, sorry to be slow with reply. I only just got to this
I have 3 italian Greyhounds. All one family Grandmother Pippi, aged 14. Dad Gus, aged 8 and Molly his daughter aged 4.
I used to breed and show. Pippi's mother got a first a t Crufts in 2000.
I did obedience with an earlier one and I've done a bit with Molly, who has a wonderful temperament. Pippi is now blind and does her own thing. Gus is just headstrong. I ought to set aside more time for training, but I manage to fill so much time, I don't really have much left. I'll need to make some.

Hi Here is a great tip for motivation If music be the food of motivation, play on!. I finally got around to getting my iPod fixed and I was blown away by how much impact a great soundtrack can have on your cardio experience. I recommend making play-lists that are the same length of time as your cardio session. If you are really creative and handy with iTunes, you could even time out your songs to create different workout programs. To design an interval program; start with an encouraging warm-up song (Gwen Stefani has lots) follow it up with something fast-paced, followed by a two minute recovery song and so on. You will be so busy looking forward to the next song, that 45 minutes will be over before you know it! Make a new play-list each week!