My HbA1c - Good News!

KimG

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am so excited! 3 months ago my HbA1c was 6.8 - 51mmol. Today my HbA1c is 5.5 - 36.6mmol. My Cholesteral is down very slightly from 5.8 to 5.5.
My weight loss so far is 2st 10 lb. I've just had two pieces of plain chocolate to celebrate :hungry::D

Reactions: 16 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
I am so excited! 3 months ago my HbA1c was 6.8 - 51mmol. Today my HbA1c is 5.5 - 36.6mmol. My Cholesteral is down very slightly from 5.8 to 5.5.
My weight loss so far is 2st 10 lb. I've just had two pieces of plain chocolate to celebrate :hungry::D
Well done you, I remember your first posts and how enthusiastic you were when you started out, you have done really well, enjoy the choccy

Reactions: 4 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Congratulations @KimG That is a great result, both the HbA1c and the weight loss! :)

Reactions: 4 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Wow well done KimG

Reactions: 3 people

2131tom

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done and congratulations - we all know just know how hard it can be to achieve results like this.