MySugr App Problems

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Since my iPhone and iPad automatically updated the MySugr app last week I have had problems. I usually enter my blood glucose readings on my phone and they sync automatically with my iPad, however now I have to close and reopen the app several times both on phone and iPad to get my iPad to update with newly entered readings. My phone and iPad don’t seem to be having problems syncing other things such as my calendar or messages. Has anyone else come across this and have found a solution please?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I use Diaconnect across android & apple platforms.

However. Regarding Apple. Has there been an IOS update recently too?
My iPad mini is first gen. But always noticed some bugs twix a new update & then sorted by the next?

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi,

I use Diaconnect across android & apple platforms.

However. Regarding Apple. Has there been an IOS update recently too?
My iPad mini is first gen. But always noticed some bugs twix a new update & then sorted by the next?
Thanks for your reply @Jaylee . There is one which I have left pending as there are some problems with it apparently, so I was waiting for the next one!

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had issues Bluetoothing connecting my accuchek mobile to mysugr today. But then I do at least half the time. Not sure which is to blame. Stops me doing it as often as I should. iPad latest iOS. Not quite the same issue I realise.