Nature valley protein bars..........anyone else tried them?

Jasperville

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just discovered these in Sainsbury's - peanut based, mainly sweetened with chicory (FOS/inulin). Approx 35g fat, 30g protein, 20-25g carbs per 100grams, so strictly speaking not very low carb. However, I've had 3 today and they haven't spiked me much. Worth considering as a treat. Absolutely delicious.

akuaku

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Just discovered these in Sainsbury's - peanut based, mainly sweetened with chicory (FOS/inulin). Approx 35g fat, 30g protein, 20-25g carbs per 100grams, so strictly speaking not very low carb. However, I've had 3 today and they haven't spiked me much. Worth considering as a treat. Absolutely delicious.
ExtendBars are good. You have to send for them.

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
per 100g is irrelivent per par they at 10-11g of carbs which is quite good. They are tasty and easy to carry so a win as far as I can see.

Marthaz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I like these as they're easy to carry around for 'emergency rations'. They seem to be on offer at different times in different supermarkets so between Asda Sainsbury's and Waitrose I've been able to keep an eye on the price and buy them in bulk. It can be time-consuming though ....