Nearly ditched pump tonight!

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I guess I should have reported each of the twelve odd Inset II breaks to MHRA.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I guess I should have reported each of the twelve odd Inset II breaks to MHRA.

Honestly yes... I would have been.

I have had probs with my stainless steels raising at some point at random times of 2nd day..when you only eat once a day its very easy to see perfected levels on 1st day to the 2nd day where they will leap. I'm not 100% convinced this is me.. But I'm told that being very lean and muscly is more likely to be the cause. This ismy consultant telling me this too. So at the moment I'm changing daily without probs and holding back on the MHRA for these new pump sets.. But if anybody else was getting these patterns etc I would report..but currently I have to believe its my leaness.

When the plastic teflon needle came out On new teflins I sent a photo to Accuchek with full explanation..again...could be my leaness and muscle.

Any doubts... And positive of a fault I would undoubtedly tell MHRA, just as I did for the flexi plus sets that then got withdrew.

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have been trying the "email Animas and copy the pump DSN" approach. While copying the DSN gets a prompt response, they don't actually do anything still. I guess they are waiting for adverse stats from MHRA before they bother. You would think Animas (J&J) would want to protect their brand and reputation more proactively.

Reactions: 2 people