Neuropathy Garbage - Type 2

Caprock94

What are the main differences in symptoms in small fiber neuropathy vs large fiber? Which has a better chance of healing?

@Stephen Lewis - I hope you are doing better!

Post moved by moderator from another thread to start a new one at OPs request

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen Lewis

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hypocrites, liars, donald trump (no capitals for emphasis)
What are the main differences in symptoms in small fiber neuropathy vs large fiber? Which has a better chance of healing?

Stephen - I hope you are doing better!
Thanks for the hope. My bg levels are way down. So much that my now covered Freestyle Libre is below my anticipated range of 5.0 to 8.5 more than 20% of the time and over the range only 2% of this time. This is great, I feel great and I have lost about 35lbs in 12 months. My feet? Not so much. So maybe I also need the answer to your question so I can try for treatment (ha-ha).

Caprock94

Thanks for the hope. My bg levels are way down. So much that my now covered Freestyle Libre is below my anticipated range of 5.0 to 8.5 more than 20% of the time and over the range only 2% of this time. This is great, I feel great and I have lost about 35lbs in 12 months. My feet? Not so much. So maybe I also need the answer to your question so I can try for treatment (ha-ha).

Good work on the numbers! What types of problems are you still having with feet?