New blood glucose machine?

Brookemurph

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone,

I’ve been having a lot of trouble with my libre 2 sensors recently. My last one has failed after a few days, the one before that lasted the full 14 but the 3 before that also failed suddenly.

This means I’ve been relying heavily on my blood glucose machine but I’d really like a different brand. The one I have now is just too big and bulky to carry around and I just don’t seem to get on with it. I was supposed to get the freestyle monitor but they ran out? I was given a 4sure machine instead.
Also considering whether to push for trying the dexcom instead of libre but I have no idea who I should talk to or even if my trust offer them!

Please help

Ipodlistener

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Idiots
This worked for me on Android. In the picture of a previous post. I clear cache once a fortnight now. If not reinstall app. You lose all data on the app. But not on Libreview.
Screenshot_20221219_203524_Chrome.jpg

Brenda3112

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone,

I’ve been having a lot of trouble with my libre 2 sensors recently. My last one has failed after a few days, the one before that lasted the full 14 but the 3 before that also failed suddenly.

This means I’ve been relying heavily on my blood glucose machine but I’d really like a different brand. The one I have now is just too big and bulky to carry around and I just don’t seem to get on with it. I was supposed to get the freestyle monitor but they ran out? I was given a 4sure machine instead.
Also considering whether to push for trying the dexcom instead of libre but I have no idea who I should talk to or even if my trust offer them!

Please help
Hi, I had trouble with the libre 2 connecting to my phone. I called Abbotts and spoke to their customer service. they were very helpful and sent me one of their little readers free.

Brookemurph

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I had trouble with the libre 2 connecting to my phone. I called Abbotts and spoke to their customer service. they were very helpful and sent me one of their little readers free.
Do you still get alarms with a reader? I’ve never been offered one