New Documentary Coming

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not sure if anyone has watched The Truth About series. All very interesting. The RealSkinny on Fat: The Truth about Weight-loss is coming soon. therealskinnyonfat.com
I think you need to register.

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
Truth about Weight-loss is coming soon. therealskinnyonfat.com

Is this one?

I always worry about something that starts with "The truth about . . . . .". I will watch though . . . . . with an open mind, but not so open my brains fall out.

Reactions: Ponchu

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I thought this was going to be another in the excellent Xand van Tulken series but the American dramatic style puts me off from the start.

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not sure if anyone has watched The Truth About series. All very interesting. The RealSkinny on Fat: The Truth about Weight-loss is coming soon. therealskinnyonfat.com
I think you need to register.
Thanks so much for posting this! Have watched the first 3 interviews with Nina Teicholz, Dr Cate Shanahan (on Ancel Keys, saturated fat and PUFAs), Angela Poff from Dominic D'Agostino's research group on the ketogenic diet and now onto Dr Jennifer Hayes-Grudo from the Women's Health Iniative study. So far, excellent information and looking forward to seeing more :)

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh rats! Signed up to watch more than the episode on Youtube, only to find that this appears to be the second re-run and is already up to Episode 6 and each episode only available for 1 day to watch free :(

Ponchu

Montel Williams has been hawking @&$)( for years. He’s a walking infomercial w/o credibility.

What possessed them to use him?