odddenla

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone.
I'm Odddenla, I been insulin dependent for 15 years. I try to keep fit, and look after my diabetes, but it is hard sometimes, and my control isn't what I would like it to be.

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hi. We all have times like that. The keeping fit will help with mood - does excercise cause control issues or it it just (Just- ha!) life and unpredictable numbers?

Reactions: porl69

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello and welcome to the club. Hoping you find it supportive and useful. Nobody here is perfect and I think its impossible to be on insulin. Just tested and mine's 19.6 for no discernable reason!

eggs11

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @odddenla - welcome to the forum - one of the friendliest spots on the internet, with lots of people on here who'll be able to help you if you have any questions.

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello everyone.
I'm Odddenla, I been insulin dependent for 15 years. I try to keep fit, and look after my diabetes, but it is hard sometimes, and my control isn't what I would like it to be.
Quite honestly, I doubt if anyone's control is exactly what we would like it to be! Trying to keep fit and look after your diabetes is already VG. What do you do for fitness?

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Hello everyone.
Hi and welcome to the tribe. I imagine you've got a lot of interesting stories to tell. Looking forward to them.