1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Discussion in 'Greetings and Introductions' started by Destiny4563, Jan 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Destiny4563

Destiny4563 · Newbie

Hello everyone, I'm new here

• Like Like x 2
  2. urbanracer

urbanracer Type 1 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi and welcome.

Do you have diabetes, if so which type?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. JoKalsbeek

JoKalsbeek Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

Hello. :) I'm a T2 so we probably won't interact much, but I'm assuming at 19 years old you're a T1? It'll help if you fill out a little more on your profile, so it'll get responses from the useful people. (With T1 for instance, I am so very not useful. ;) )

I hope you'll enjoy the place though. It's a good one to be when you're dealing with any kind of D.
    Jo

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook