Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi All,

Welcome to our new moderators, helping to share the load with our current all-star team of legends:

Timo2
Stuboy
Totsy
Jem
Katharine
Tubolard

If I could get a PM from all of you, that would be excellent, and I'll work out how to turn you green I promise!

Dan

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Welcome on board to all the new mods!!Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do,it's a great place to be!

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
cheers sue,
hope i can be of help as this place has taught me so much in the last few months :D

tubolard

Dislikes
Fasteddie; Richard K Bernstein; William S. Atkins; Rosemary Bloody Conley;
Wow! there's so many pretty buttons to click, what happens if I click this one...oops :)

Thanks Dan, and thank you, Sue for the welcome. Ditto the sentiments from totsy.

Regards, Tubs.

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
*controls the urge to misuse the "power" ... *

joking aside, anything I can do to help is a good way to say thanks for EVERYTHING I've gotten from this place in the last 2.5 months!

PM on it's way ... by the way, I'd rather be purple than green ;) ;) ;) muwahahaha xxx

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
I was off-air yesterdat so a belated welcome from me too!

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Well hello Dolly,
Wecome on board

Dollychatterbox said:
Welcome to all the new moderators, I am new to this site, but am finding it very imformative and very lighthearted, lovely. :lol:

fergus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Glad to have you all on board guys. I hope Dan was clear about your responsibilities at the moderator's Xmas party? I like to dress as the Gimp.

ferus

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
fergus said:
Glad to have you all on board guys. I hope Dan was clear about your responsibilities at the moderator's Xmas party? I like to dress as the Gimp.

ferus

Attachments

• 1160.gif
    1160.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 752

tubolard

Dislikes
Fasteddie; Richard K Bernstein; William S. Atkins; Rosemary Bloody Conley;
I don't know whether that complies with the rules or not Graham *shudder* it doesn't bear thinking about.

graham64

Dislikes
Hello my little Sugar Plum

sugarless sue said:
Well there's no way I'm dressing as a fairy!! :lol: :lol:

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
I'm coming as a witch - so - erm - no change there then :)

graham64

Dislikes
So thats two that won't need make up then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jem

Dislikes
ooooooooooooooooh you cheeky so and so ...

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hehehe i might throw a sickie that day,unless i borrow my eldests superman costume lol :D